Which one looks better?

• Total voters

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
For what it's worth, I voted for the 20" wheels but I didn't like them at all when I saw them up close and in person. IMO they look like a fancy steel wheel since they don't really have spokes the way they appear in the pictures. There is a lot of shiny black surface area in between the "spokes". I opted to upgrade to the 21" Cross Turismo Design wheels. Those look amazing! Just my opinion, others may love those 20s.
This poll clearly asks "Which one LOOKS better?", so functional considerations such as performance or ride comfort are out of the scope of the poll and should not be taken under consideration when answering this poll. Since only 2 options are provided, I voted for the 19" option because they look better than the 20" option, even though personally I would not order them for my Taycan (I'm personally going with the 20" Offroad Design wheels, based on both esthetics and functionality to me).

OP
OP
vatsav

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
This poll clearly asks "Which one LOOKS better?", so functional considerations such as performance or ride comfort are out of the scope of the poll and should not be taken under consideration when answering this poll. Since only 2 options are provided, I voted for the 19" option because they look better than the 20" option, even though personally I would not order them for my Taycan (I'm personally going with the 20" Offroad Design wheels, based on both esthetics and functionality to me).
You are right. I was initially concerned only about looks as I liked 19" wheels more. Then, I got more and more questions.

iross

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I like the look of the 20 inch wheels better. I live in Chicago and the roads and potholes are pretty tough. I went with the 19 inch wheels for both ride comfort and to lower my chances of a flat!

OP
OP
vatsav

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
So, I decided to stay with 20" wheels. Not for the looks but for the sportiness. I even have PDCC and PTV+. Also, I have a model X and it has 20" wheels! So, I will regret not having a 20" wheels on a Taycan.

Also, those who worry about the potholes on 20", my SA said it should be ok and not to worry about it.

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
So, I decided to stay with 20" wheels. Not for the looks but for the sportiness. I even have PDCC and PTV+. Also, I have a model X and it has 20" wheels! So, I will regret not having a 20" wheels on a Taycan.

Also, those who worry about the potholes on 20", my SA said it should be ok and not to worry about it.
California potholes are probably not as bad as the New Jersey ones.

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag

dont think you’ll regret it. I think they look great in the flesh and suit the car perfectly