Which option did you have the hardest time reaching a decision?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
IMO, Off road is wasted money.
I was misslead by salesguy, that it brings additional 20mm in height, while I learned here, that’s just a bunch of (expensive) plastics…
Sponsored

jontybutts

First Name
Jonty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eletre R, Taycan
Country flag
E mission in satin aurum or Black on my Mamba. My children decided for me and went satin aurum.

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
For me it was probably the wheels and color combined. There were several wheel and color combos that I really liked and debated over, but eventually the CEO decided Cherry Metallic with then Taycan Turbo Design Wheels was her favorite combo on a CT4.

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
IMO, Off road is wasted money.
I was misslead by salesguy, that it brings additional 20mm in height, while I learned here, that’s just a bunch of (expensive) plastics…

I think it's a pretty cool option IF you ever do drive on some gravel or dirt roads with frequency, but otherwise you are right. $30 bucks worth of plastic that cheapen the look of the car and for the majority of people, never gets used.

I think for some the novelty that it is only available for a CT has them checking that box on the build sheet.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
I am still struggling with the purchase of rear wheel steering, for which I also need air suspension. I'll probably go for it but am sooo over my budget already with the 2 premium packages, custom paint, full leather, etc

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
It was Sport Chrono for me. Aside from Individual mode (which I never used in my S cars only ever in the BMW) I don't think I'll miss it.

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 911 C4GTS; 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Color. I really wanted carmine red but am glad in hindsight I didn't get it.

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Exterior and interior colors was hardest! Felt like I was losing my ind as I’m usually pretty quick to know what I like! I went round and round with a bunch of combos, including contrast stitching and seat inserts…landed on Ice Grey Metallic with chalk/black interior and neodyme trim. Mission E wheels was a no brainer, as well as performance and premium packages. I agonized over having red seat belts or not… decided no last minute m. My most last minute choice was to change from leather sport heated steering wheel to RaceTex wheel. Also, deciding to get carbon fiber side mirrors took a lot of debating, but pulled the trigger finally. This is all in a 4S sedan, btw. The amount of time I took with configuring and reconfiguring is frankly embarrassing!! Hahaha. My wife thinks I’ve gone off the deep end with my obsession…she’s prolly right. But for a lifelong dream car, at this price point, it’s one of the bigger decisions I’ve made! Hahha

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am still struggling with the purchase of rear wheel steering, for which I also need air suspension. I'll probably go for it but am sooo over my budget already with the 2 premium packages, custom paint, full leather, etc
Custom paint?! Awesome! What are you choosing?! Haven’t had the opportunity to hear about anyone choosing custom paint!
I think the air suspension is a no brainer, personally.
It can change the character of the car significantly…both visually and functionally. Also being able to lift it up automatically at set locations to avoid scraping is a nice bonus!

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
Custom paint?! Awesome! What are you choosing?! Haven’t had the opportunity to hear about anyone choosing custom paint!
I think the air suspension is a no brainer, personally.
It can change the character of the car significantly…both visually and functionally. Also being able to lift it up automatically at set locations to avoid scraping is a nice bonus!
sorry if I mis-stated that - I am getting Neptune Blue which is "custom" to me but not of the "bring your swatch" variety. I can't justify the cost of that option.

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
sorry if I mis-stated that - I am getting Neptune Blue which is "custom" to me but not of the "bring your swatch" variety. I can't justify the cost of that option.
Oooh! Neptune is gorgeous! Very unique in their color pallette, me thinks. I came close to choosing it, but decided I wanted a metallic (changing) color this time (the last vehicle I purchased had flat paint). Enjoy!

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
Colour…black, silver, white, black, Ice Grey in the end. I would still like to see a GT Silver option though…

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
PSCBs.....inwas set on getting it. Until I realized that the 10 piston white calipers are no longer available for the MY22 model.
Sponsored