Which option do you need to be able to get Rear cross-traffic alert?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
There is nothing missing guys.

Go to the PCM simulator site and navigate to Assistance Systems. All the alert modes are listed there (6 or so) - made available with the correct combination of options.
Sponsored

TayTaySD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S
Country flag
Major safety feature like this should be standard! I didn't even ask since I have many features and assumed it would be in one of them. I *think* "REAR Cross Traffic" is NOT available on the 2020. It is not in the manual. Only the useless "FRONT cross traffic" alert is there. ( have seen the red arrows on my car, but it is traffic coming from the side in the FRONT of the car. From manual:
"The radar sensor detects a narrow, cone-shaped
area in front of your vehicle..."

Also see this blanked out. As far as I know my PDF manual is the generic manual with all the features, not specific to my build package.
Porsche Taycan Which option do you need to be able to get Rear cross-traffic alert? 1619473306796

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
No manual is specific to your build for any car manufacturer. The guidance will indicate which equipment is fitted for the various feature(s) to be available.

Summary of relevant assistance options below note there are sub-menu options “...” for other settings so be sure to explore all that you have. LKA and ALK are also available in the same menu. Looks comprehensive to me and I guess if you need more buy a. Volvo!

Not sure what dependency there is on MY (Model Year) but again check the relevant manual / Porsche Good To Know App (or PDF) for your Model Year (google is your friend).

Porsche Taycan Which option do you need to be able to get Rear cross-traffic alert? 9A808ED8-79C1-4053-A9E5-BCF68190220F

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
So I am still confused on my 2020 TTS I do not have rear cross traffic alert, exit warning and maneuvering assist. I do not believe I am missing any package, is this a 2021 feature?
Sponsored