Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
Hi everyone! My last two months can be summarized as “playing with the taycan configurator” as my lock date is in the near future. I’m still doubting about the wheels I want for my 4S ST. I’ve watched a lot of youtube videos and I think i’ve read almost all threads on this forum to inform myself.

I found some really nice rims, but can’t spec them in te configurator. Does one of you know which rims these are? Are they exclusive to some countries? I’ve seen them in multiple videos and even see them on Porsche.com before you open the configurator.

They look like 20 or 21 inch to me. IMO these are the best looking for my future Gentian ST, but don’t know how to spec it

Porsche Taycan Which rims are these? 2BA664E2-F139-4DDF-9FA5-FEF6B3B0C19C
Sponsored

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
Hi everyone! My last two months can be summarized as “playing with the taycan configurator” as my lock date is in the near future. I’m still doubting about the wheels I want for my 4S ST. I’ve watched a lot of youtube videos and I think i’ve read almost all threads on this forum to inform myself.

I found some really nice rims, but can’t spec them in te configurator. Does one of you know which rims these are? Are they exclusive to some countries? I’ve seen them in multiple videos and even see them on Porsche.com before you open the configurator.

They look like 20 or 21 inch to me. IMO these are the best looking for my future Gentian ST, but don’t know how to spec it

2BA664E2-F139-4DDF-9FA5-FEF6B3B0C19C.jpeg
https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKU9J0BLKTEQWW.html

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

Winter tyre set.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Winter tyre set.
I like them too and was going to go for the grey version for my winter tyres until the GTS aero matt black wheels became available with winter tyres.

OP
OP
Jasper4S

Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
Maybe a stupid question, but there is no way I can go for these as my default rims?

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag

I think these wheels are the Tequipment wheels in high gloss black.

Here are the listing from Teile.com

https://teile.com/en/porsche-tequip...-20-ET54-11J-x-20-ET60-black-high-gloss/68867

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
Don't think they can be chosen as a default wheel but available in the configurator under " 20-inch Taycan Tequipment Design winter wheel-and-tyre set, painted in Black (high-gloss) " in the Tequipment accessories section. £5032 for both wheels and tyres here in the UK

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jasper4S

Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
Yeah pricing is insane. Too expensive for me unfortunately

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The platinum silver painted one is nearly £1000 less expensive than black painted, for some reason.
The Matt black GTS ones are £800 more than the otherwise identical ones with machined highlights.

From a personal taste POV I prefer the Matt black GTS to the others but at £1800 a set less my second favourite is tempting.
OTOH having committed to an expensive car…

Not much logic there!

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
Yeah pricing is insane. Too expensive for me unfortunately
7,5k including tires in The Netherlands is quite.. steep. Maybe you can work with your dealer to get only the rims, and they sell the tires some other way?

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
7,5k including tires in The Netherlands is quite.. steep. Maybe you can work with your dealer to get only the rims, and they sell the tires some other way?
The platinum silver painted ones are £4080 in the UK with winter tyres fitted. I was going to get these because I like them more than the other choices but then the satin black GTS wheel became available but at £5170

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
The silver ones are 6.045 in The Netherlands (EUR) and the high gloss are 7.460 (EUR). For 4080 pound sterling you would pay around 4680 EUR. 1400 EUR difference. For that kind of money you'd almost drive to the UK, throw them in the trunk and drive back :)
Sponsored