Which Taycan trim level are you planning to buy?

soly20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 TT, Range Rover Sport, BMW 525
Country flag
I put a downpayment for a Turbo but I might change to the Turbo S depending on final specs.
Sponsored

GreggT

First Name
GreggT
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
yes very true.
OK......several here have mentioned 'Turbo S'.
Are there concrete rumors :giggle: that substantiate they will have that model at 1st production?
My cleaning lady definitely confirmed that 'Turbo' will be what's on the configurator initially.....so we have that nailed down.

AlphaG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lotus Elise, Chevy Volt, Model X
Country flag
Are there concrete rumors :giggle: that substantiate they will have that model at 1st production?
My cleaning lady definitely confirmed that 'Turbo' will be what's on the configurator initially.....so we have that nailed down.
If you read some of the articles posted here, some (but not all) of the journalists describe a 600+ hp model and a higher optioned 700+ hp model (Tufbo and Turbo S). They might have a better idea than your cleaning lady!

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
my source is close to the sales team and confirmed that the Turbo S will be one of the initial configs and this person confirmed this over a month ago…… so with recent articles also seeming to confirm this I would suspect its very close to reality…… but Yes we do not really know until next wednesday at 1500 standard EU time. :)

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
When my rep called to give me an update, he wanted to confirm I would be interested in the 4S, because his understanding was the Turbo and Turbo S would be the first models. Therefore, I’d need to wait awhile. Normally I would dispel this as a rumor, but I have a feeling he’s right.

MarkInMd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2017 F-250
Country flag
Porsche has never launched top of the series first.
Taycan will be the exception to that.
After a couple hundred dealer-demo cars are produced they will begin customer build-to-order Turbos......definitely over $100K.....probably see them in U.S. early 2020.
In the US Porsche launched the Macan Turbo and Macan S first followed a year later by the GTS and then the base model a year after that.

GreggT

First Name
GreggT
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
In the US Porsche launched the Macan Turbo and Macan S first followed a year later by the GTS and then the base model a year after that.
OK wow, sorry......I've never followed the SUV's.
.....probably because no interest here & I'll never own one.
My bad. Thanks for the correction.
Sponsored