BenJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I hope you are well !

Who, here on this beautiful community, are waiting its beast in France ?
My dealer told me the official presentation should be around the end of February and the first deliveries will follow.
Have you more information ?

Porsche in France is so disappointing ; Porsche USA seems to want to satisfy their first customers in a much better way. (goodies, first deliveries in 2019...)
Sponsored

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
not sure that the first deliveries and presentation depends on Porsche France. That would rather be Porsche AG that governs which country gets allocations and when. However, the goodies is probably locally governed, at least some of them. :)

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I am waiting to test drive a Taycan. As OP said there seems to be an event scheduled for the end of February for all Porsche dealers in France. I think it is nice that they try to get cars to all the dealers to have one coordinated event in France. I guess there is quite a challenge to get cars all over the country and prep them properly for a launch event.

I was very lucky to have seen three Taycan delivered locally and look forward to the event. And I must say the Mamba Green looks absolutely stunning in real life compared to the picture in the configurator. It might not suit everyone, but it will turn a few heads for sure. The Gentian Blue is also very very nice.

Only two weeks to go and then Test drives and I guess the first deliveries to a few lucky persons!!!!!

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
not sure that the first deliveries and presentation depends on Porsche France. That would rather be Porsche AG that governs which country gets allocations and when. However, the goodies is probably locally governed, at least some of them. :)
I would agree with your post. I waited for the launch event, but as my dealer was a bit lazy with information in the end I ordered blind from Germany. My car arrives in May and I only ordered beginning of Feb.

I will go to the dealer in April for a download and test drive of their demo car. That way I am prepared come May

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would agree with your post. I waited for the launch event, but as my dealer was a bit lazy with information in the end I ordered blind from Germany. My car arrives in May and I only ordered beginning of Feb.

I will go to the dealer in April for a download and test drive of their demo car. That way I am prepared come May
good for you! I reserved in 2015 ordered in September and will hopefully see a car in April.........in Switzerland........ outside EU so did not have the choice to order in Germany .........

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I hope you are well !

Who, here on this beautiful community, are waiting its beast in France ?
My dealer told me the official presentation should be around the end of February and the first deliveries will follow.
Have you more information ?

Porsche in France is so disappointing ; Porsche USA seems to want to satisfy their first customers in a much better way. (goodies, first deliveries in 2019...)
Hi,
I test drove a Taycan Turbo last Friday and was impressed like everybody else. I can not add anything to all the reviews that have been written. Wonderful car on country roads.

I had been in discussion with my dealer about a possible June/July delivery but after the test drive he said all their allocations for new build were now gone. . It now looked like October time frame for delivery.

However this white Turbo in the showroom was available for a March delivery.

Porsche Taycan Who are waiting in France ? 426CAC98-14C1-4B0E-A893-B084F429A1D2
Porsche Taycan Who are waiting in France ? 79F93C37-63EC-4AB0-9C00-C2716B096E9F

This car was quite close to my desired spec with some options that I would not have considered as a priority. Such as the ambient lighting, Sport sound and Innodrive. But weighing it all up it was a nice spec.
So on Saturday 29 Feb I bought the car with the aim to take delivery at the end of March the latest.

There will be a Launch event in Cannes on Friday the 13 March ( !?!?!). That is my sisters birthday so all good.

I also got a number of small goodies like the model etc. Plus an invitation to the French Experience Centre at the LeMans racetrack!!

I will post a few photos later in the week on the white Taycan thread.

Porsche Taycan Who are waiting in France ? 49160EA5-069E-4F5C-AE35-2A4F407EEA54

Porsche Taycan Who are waiting in France ? CA727ED9-CAAC-4EE8-BCDD-00444DA9578E

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats on the quick turnaround! And to the beautiful car!! :)

Claudius

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
hi,
i ordered a Taycan RWD january 25, i hope to receive it in april

Bill4444

Threads