Who is going to be the first - bike rack on Taycan?

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I am expecting the Porsche roof rack system for my Taycan 4s to arrive tomorrow, and then I will install a Yakima bike carrier system on the cross bars.

I have seen the Porsche generated pictures of the rack system, but has anyone installed them on their car yet? I would be most interested in seeing if anyone has mounted a bike rack as well?

I want to head to Moab from Denver over 4th of July, and take my bike, so I wanted to see if anyone has done this yet, and if they have "real" pictures? I never like to be a pioneer, but I want to make my Taycan more functional and take fun road trips since I am lucky enough to live out West.
Sponsored

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
I am expecting the Porsche roof rack system for my Taycan 4s to arrive tomorrow, and then I will install a Yakima bike carrier system on the cross bars.

I have seen the Porsche generated pictures of the rack system, but has anyone installed them on their car yet? I would be most interested in seeing if anyone has mounted a bike rack as well?

I want to head to Moab from Denver over 4th of July, and take my bike, so I wanted to see if anyone has done this yet, and if they have "real" pictures? I never like to be a pioneer, but I want to make my Taycan more functional and take fun road trips since I am lucky enough to live out West.
I ordered Porsche Cross bars for my Taycan to be arriving next week. Best as I can discover, from 911 threads elsewhere, is that these Porsche racks may be made be Thule. The crossbars are not round, but flatter and more oval, so different from the Yakama system. I have Thule components, so hope they fit. I’ll report out once I receive.

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
I ordered Porsche Cross bars for my Taycan to be arriving next week. Best as I can discover, from 911 threads elsewhere, is that these Porsche racks may be made be Thule. The crossbars are not round, but flatter and more oval, so different from the Yakama system. I have Thule components, so hope they fit. I’ll report out once I receive.
I've replied elsewhere, but I can confirm that the Porsche cross bars for my Cayenne are Thule. I can only assume that the Taycan bars will be the same, and will fit Thule attachments.

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag

Found this, might help, not many chargers in that area
free 50kw charger
Rocky Mountain power
400 N 1st W St, Moab, UT
Sponsored