Who'll Be The First On This Forum To Take Delivery In The Tri-State?

TaycanNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got my 4S on May 15th in New Jersey. I think it was one of the first deliveries from the dealer.

Porsche Taycan Who'll Be The First On This Forum To Take Delivery In The Tri-State? IMG_3535
Sponsored

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Nice!! What did you do with your front New Jersey license plate? Just left it off?
you didn’t happen to be driving west on Route 80 around saaaaaaay..5-6pmish on Saturday, did you?

TaycanNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Nice!! What did you do with your front New Jersey license plate? Just left it off?
Yeah, I take my chances with it, because it looks so much better without. I've had no plate on all my cars the last 15+ years. Usually don't get bothered about it. (knock on wood)

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Tick tock...10/16 pick up date in Greenwich CT (fingers crossed!)

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone in the Tri-State get the PFF / Xpel clear wrap / another paint protection product? Location and cost? Is it really necessary? My new baby lands in the US 10/9 a week ahead of schedule!

zardoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 BMW Z8 , 2010 BMW 1M , 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone in the Tri-State get the PFF / Xpel clear wrap / another paint protection product? Location and cost? Is it really necessary? My new baby lands in the US 10/9 a week ahead of schedule!
If your located near Long Island, I just had PPF done on my Taycan @ Detailing Dynamics in Mineola, LI Ask for Eddie. Did front end, mirrors. around $2,300 Excellent work

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Not in the tri state area, but in Mass I just got xpel ultimate full body wrap, and ceramic pro platinum full car for $9500. Not cheap, but it came out great. No more paying for detailing!

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If your located near Long Island, I just had PPF done on my Taycan @ Detailing Dynamics in Mineola, LI Ask for Eddie. Did front end, mirrors. around $2,300 Excellent work
Did Porsche offer you PPF at all? I'm on Long Island, and know that DD is a great vinyl shop. Where on LI are ya?

zardoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did Porsche offer you PPF at all? I'm on Long Island, and know that DD is a great vinyl shop. Where on LI are ya?
Yes, they offered. Pricing was slightly higher. DD has been working on my cars for years. Work is top notch.
i didn’t know who the dealer would use. Even if they were cheaper, would still have gone to DD. I’m on the north shore of Nassau

zardoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Raek, If you have a Taycan on order, there is a NYS Nyserda clean car rebate of $500.00 on EV's over $60K This is in addition to federal tax credit. Dealer needs to be enrolled though.

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Raek, If you have a Taycan on order, there is a NYS Nyserda clean car rebate of $500.00 on EV's over $60K This is in addition to federal tax credit. Dealer needs to be enrolled though.
Awesome! And, yeah...my order is slated for mid-late October. I'll see if my dealer is enrolled and thanks for the info!

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car is in the GOODWOOD right now landing in Davisville on 9/23...anyone else in the same boat? (Pun intended)
Sponsored