Who'll Be The First On This Forum To Take Delivery In The Tri-State?

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Hopefully not me, as my delivery looks to be in October. Have a feeling I won't be seeing any on the road until I'm in mine, though...Long Island isn't the most EV saturated place :/
Sponsored

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Hopefully not me, as my delivery looks to be in October. Have a feeling I won't be seeing any on the road until I'm in mine, though...Long Island isn't the most EV saturated place :/
I gave a teaser when I had my Taycan in Connecticut for about a month back in April before I drove it down to Georgia.

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Sorry, mine is (probably) October too.

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
I’ve driven through the Tri-States. But I don’t live there.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
The Porsche dealer here has so many orders. I suspect there will be a steady appearance of them starting at the beginning of August. I actually have a hard time believing that there aren't cars here already. I wouldn't know, as I don't go anywhere any more.

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The Porsche dealer here has so many orders. I suspect there will be a steady appearance of them starting at the beginning of August. I actually have a hard time believing that there aren't cars here already. I wouldn't know, as I don't go anywhere any more.
Same. My salesman at Huntington Porsche said there were a bunch of orders, but no deliveries on 4Ss yet. Ah well...

Litigator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gentian Blue Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Are we talking 4S or any level? I have had mine for a few weeks now.

zardoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 BMW Z8 , 2010 BMW 1M , 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S landed at dealer late last week. I should be picking it up this week if I have the time.

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My 4S landed at dealer late last week. I should be picking it up this week if I have the time.
@zardoz - Did you really just say "if I have the time"? This is not something that should be an "if"!! You need to get over to your dealer as soon as they tell you it's ready for pickup. Just my opinion (and probably everyone else's on this forum).

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
I’m available to take delivery (within the US) of anyone’s new Taycan if they are otherwise occupied. I’ll then deliver it to your house, your work, or your vacation home. Delivery of your yacht can also be arranged, my close friend is certified to pilot anything up to 100 tons.

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
oh, any level. I’m just curious as we have some special roads and traffic in our quadrant of the country. Haha

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
My dealer in Westchester County called me to update me on the status of my build. I asked him if he has had any customers take delivery of any Taycans. He told me that he had delivered nine (9) Taycans to date. No 4S though; he expects the first 4S near the end of this month. So they are definitely out here somewhere.

zardoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@zardoz - Did you really just say "if I have the time"? This is not something that should be an "if"!! You need to get over to your dealer as soon as they tell you it's ready for pickup. Just my opinion (and probably everyone else's on this forum).
The storm created all kinds of problems. I have no power or internet at home. Dealer had no power until today. I was told I would have power Friday. Planning on delivery Saturday. I would have sucked to have an electric car and no way to charge at home.

zardoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The storm created all kinds of problems. I have no power or internet at home. Dealer had no power until today. I was told I would have power Friday. Planning on delivery Saturday. I would have sucked to have an electric car and no way to charge at home.
Confirmed for Saturday. Long wait over