Wouldn’t it be nice to have an instant electric consumption display… analogous to the indicators on some ICE cars ?

OP
OP
Pozuelo

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
We do. Go Trip and select continuous.
I mean a dedicated constant display we could choose in the info right screen on the dash without having to fiddle with the settings. This would show instant consumption for instance when doing a launch control, or when going uphill, or any other condition. One could adjust driving style when confronted with a huge consumption… I don’t mean average consumption… rather instant…
By using your method, we get average, even if we get instant every time we reset… I don’t want to reset every second … :headbang:

Reactions: B61

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Not difficult to implement by Porsche, but probably never going to be available… what do you think ?
Isn’t that what the blue/green power/regen radial gauges are in the center?

OP
OP
Pozuelo

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
Yes… and no… No kw markings… It is like a speedo with no mileage or km/h markings… actually it is a great idea if they displayed the instant kw reading on the power/regen meter.

smohr33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S -> Taycan CT4
Country flag
You’ll notice Porsche doesn’t provide instant consumption on any of their ICE cars either. I find it refreshing compared to BMW and others that have multiple displays and menus with overanalyzed efficiency data.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Yes… and no… No kw markings… It is like a speedo with no mileage or km/h markings… actually it is a great idea if they displayed the instant kw reading on the power/regen meter.
YES, PLEASE. I would love to see this number in kW changing color from green (regen negative) to blue (consumption positive).

AMERCY

First Name
Christof
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan '19 (Crayon), Taycan 4S+ '21 (Black)
Country flag
Interestingly enough, this is exactly what I wrote into a Porsche Marketing questionnaire, when having being asked for "improvements". Nice, so I'm not the only data greedy person here....
Sponsored