Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
Yes as to TYD my car is on the RCC Prestige.
My car is also on RCC prestige, any updates from your dealers? it looks like its arriving today.

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Mercedes AMG GTS Edition 1
Country flag
My car is also on RCC prestige, any updates from your dealers? it looks like its arriving today.
Last I checked it was going to be at Port Davisville tomorrow, and then on the way to Houston where I receive mine. But for some reason my TYD does not show the car anymore today when I log on to the app or account but if I click the track your dream original email then am able to see the car.
What port are you at?

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Last I checked it was going to be at Port Davisville tomorrow, and then on the way to Houston where I receive mine. But for some reason my TYD does not show the car anymore today when I log on to the app or account but if I click the track your dream original email then am able to see the car.
What port are you at?
same port but car going to NYC, its a 22 RWD. How about you?

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
same port but car going to NYC, its a 22 RWD. How about you?
nice , hopefully you will get it soon.

Going to Houston but showing port entry Oct 20 Delivery Nov 12 not sure why 3 weeks after arriving in port as arrives in Houston and delivery in Houston. It’s a 22 RWD as well.

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
nice , hopefully you will get it soon.

Going to Houston but showing port entry Oct 20 Delivery Nov 12 not sure why 3 weeks after arriving in port as arrives in Houston and delivery in Houston. It’s a 22 RWD as well.
Mine is scheduled for the 5th of november even tho the ship arrived today.

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine is scheduled for the 5th of november even tho the ship arrived today.
Will be interesting to see if it happens earlier, are you scheduled already by the Dealor or scheduled to be delivered then.

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Will be interesting to see if it happens earlier, are you scheduled already by the Dealor or scheduled to be delivered then.
Called him today and said it hasnt updated that the car is off the ship, even though the ship has left port for texas. But he did tell me their is a stop sale for programming, didnt say if the program is available or not. But car has to be certified first by CARB.

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Called him today and said it hasnt updated that the car is off the ship, even though the ship has left port for texas. But he did tell me their is a stop sale for programming, didnt say if the program is available or not. But car has to be certified first by CARB.
Yes, I heard there is an update that must be done. I believe it is available already though.

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, I heard there is an update that must be done. I believe it is available already though.
Has your dealer advised you that the cars are certified yet or not?

OP
OP

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine arrived in Houston on the SFL Conductor yesterday (10/13), and is supposed to go on the truck to my dealer tomorrow (10/15). However, there’s also an “Administrative Hold” on it at the moment. My SA believes it might be for a software update. Hopefully it will be on the truck tomorrow for a 2-hour trip to Austin!

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Just spoke to 800-Porsche, giving them the commission number for my car (didn’t have the VIN). It’s a pretty loaded 2022 4S (Porsche code PN2HD3Q2), built 9/13-18, and it left Emden on 9/23 on the Sfl Conductor. Given the current environment, I expected that it would be missing the TPM, sun shade sensor, inductive charger, 2nd FOB, and possibly more. The nice lady on the other end of the line said that there were no open campaigns on the car! So once it unloads in Houston, it’s just a matter of putting it onto a truck for delivery to my local Porsche dealer, and then in my hands. Didn’t expect that!

I’m posting this since my guess is that there are others in a similar situation, wondering what’s missing from their car, and how long it will take to get it out of port. Looks like Porsche might have caught up on their parts inventory in time for the 2022’s rolling off the line now. Assuming, of course, that the information I received from 800-Porsche was correct…
Fantastic! I just learned I’m in the same boat! Zero open campaigns and currently set for 12/3 delivery.
My SA thinks I’ll get it in November (original delivery date was 11/18). It’s a heavily optioned 4S. Feeling very fortunate!
Enjoy your new baby! ??

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
My 2021 RWD arrived to Baltimore on 10/4 and to my dealer in South Florida on 10/11. I was about to get delivery on 10/13 when the same day a campaign was opened regarding the hazard warning lamps reprogram. The software, to the best of my knowledge, is not available yet and until it is done for PCNA it is a stop delivery (AMC1). If you happen to have the same issue and it is resolved please post it here. Thanks
Sponsored