• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades

Chedman13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GL63 Brabus B63 Widestar, Awaiting Taycan Turbo
Country flag
just tried to buy the panoramic one and it's out of stock! Hoping to buy one soon.
Sponsored

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
I would like to bump this thread to see if any one ordered, received, installed and happy with it recently since this is coming from Malaysia and requires a foreign transaction. Any more pictures would be helpful. Clips and that it needs smoothing after arrival is not a problem.

This is my preference to get to shade the standard Pano (no VLC, do not even get me started), so it mimics the Cayenne motorized shade and also is removable. Otherwise, driving loaners, I was baking in the sun pretty well any time there is a direct sun regardless of the outside temp.

TaycanPhene

First Name
Antuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
I would like to bump this thread to see if any one ordered, received, installed and happy with it recently since this is coming from Malaysia and requires a foreign transaction. Any more pictures would be helpful. Clips and that it needs smoothing after arrival is not a problem.

This is my preference to get to shade the standard Pano (no VLC, do not even get me started), so it mimics the Cayenne motorized shade and also is removable. Otherwise, driving loaners, I was baking in the sun pretty well any time there is a direct sun regardless of the outside temp.

I just bought one today. I'll try to post some pictures and my thoughts after I get it.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just bought one today. I'll try to post some pictures and my thoughts after I get it.
I am trying to buy it, but it says out of stock, which makes no sense if they make it to order. What is the way to get one then? Just wait?

Porsche Taycan WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades 1682536890016

TaycanPhene

First Name
Antuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
Happened to me too. I came back the next day and it was in stock so I dont know.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got outside for a few pictures today, I need to take out the steamer to see if I can get wrinkles out. It definitely cuts glare for the rear passengers and darkens the cabin a bit more (I might be using this as a summer-only shade while packing it up during the other seasons).
28D78099-B601-4BB1-9931-1F8B3EFC74BB.jpeg

4143EF54-0C58-4657-A2D9-ACDF04A67E63.jpeg

Let me know if there are any other angles that would be useful.
Ordered last one. I wonder how you like it and how is it holding up.

D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
Ordered last one. I wonder how you like it and how is it holding up.
It’s been holding up well. For the most part, I kept it installed and have not taken it down. The creases have mostly disappeared now and is still effective in reducing light from above.

D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
If you are adventurous, it looks like someone on Aliexpress also has a shade for sale (Foldable Glass Roof Sunshade Window Shade Sunroof Upgrade Mesh Net For Porsche Taycan - https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKxMHkU). I haven’t bought that one so I won’t know if it is any good.

TacticalExpedition

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y
Country flag
It’s been holding up well. For the most part, I kept it installed and have not taken it down. The creases have mostly disappeared now and is still effective in reducing light from above.
Sir, quick question. When I'm trying to install it using a clip, the gap between the glass and the trim is too far. Also, when I try to push in the plastic clips into the trim, it doesn't go in and pushes the glue thats holding the glass roof. How did you manage to install the sunshade using those plastic clips? Please help.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
If you are adventurous, it looks like someone on Aliexpress also has a shade for sale (Foldable Glass Roof Sunshade Window Shade Sunroof Upgrade Mesh Net For Porsche Taycan - https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKxMHkU). I haven’t bought that one so I won’t know if it is any good.
Apparently only for the sedan though.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sir, quick question. When I'm trying to install it using a clip, the gap between the glass and the trim is too far. Also, when I try to push in the plastic clips into the trim, it doesn't go in and pushes the glue thats holding the glass roof. How did you manage to install the sunshade using those plastic clips? Please help.
I just got the last one available, to my knowledge, and installed it with no issue using instructions from the QR code on the packaging and I absolutely love it. Please PM me and I will be happy to help with clips and install but please be sure it is the right kind and for the sedan, no CT or ST type shade from this company exists.

The intent was to have it simulate rollup blinds on Macan/Cayenne that are much finer, but Porche makes similar OEM inserts for rear windows and back window for the Cayenne. This one is well made, just the right amount of shade so you can see through it, and it has very nice touch of having a Taycan logo. I just need to remove it and steam it of the wrinkles, but I could not wait to put it in and see how it performs inside the car. All I can say, please make more, as I want a backup.

Porsche Taycan WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades 1689167690165

D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
The clips are designed to be attached to the shade itself (fastening to the flexible metal rim of the shade) allowing the shade to rest on the gap between the panoramic roof glass and the headliner. The instructions may better help better illustrate.
Porsche Taycan WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades IMG_1335

joecool99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Refresh to this thread - is there any present good mesh solution or similar to Taycan Cross Turiusmo sunroof?

MCL in SD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 2022
Country flag
The Cross Turismo Panoramic Sunshades just came back in stock today!
(I have been using the Groovy Sunshade for the Sedan on my CT, and it fits, but not full coverage)
So, I have just ordered the CT sunshade

Will be selling the Sedan sunshades shortly, if anyone interested
Sponsored