whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Yellow, that is probably the one color where the USA side markers work.

BartA

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan GTS
Country flag
I don’t know why but Cross Turismo looks great in bold colors. black handles and mirrors ?

When you change a car's color via wrap, how robust is it? I assume you see the original color in doorjambs, trunk, etc etc...
It depends. Handles have to be removed for wrapping. Some people dissemble gaskets and plastic covers to put wrapping also inside doorjambs. It must be done if for example original color is white so the gaps doesn’t show. But if car is dark color imho there is no need for this. Dark doorjambs look all right on wrapped cars and it’s easier to later remove the foil.

Last edited:

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Never seen anyone with the Vredestein tires - assume not NF0 and only offered in 20" (295/255) it seems for Porsche Taycan applications - curious re noise and thread wear?

Thats a sharp looking yellow and the black accent choices spot on imo - just dark enough esp in the drop areas that it highlights the curves/angles of the car well. Too brave for me though :)

TBH, I ca't make my mind up (entirely personal) re your wheel designs :) I do like to see non-std and interesting designs which these most def have - I'm assuming entirely for aesthetics but any chance there is a 'turbine' effect with those blades to enhance cooling - would be serious old-school effect :)!!

Last edited:

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Too much.
Not only in color but in wheel choice as well.
Defenately don't like it at all.
Your previous one was TOP (the Gulf with HRE wheels) so I don't know what happened here....🤦🏻‍♂️

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
Car looks amazing! Bravo!

Really like the innovative wheels and second ciaranob's interest in the Vredestein tires. I've had them in the past and impressed.
Sponsored