First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Soooo.

I just couldn’t wait for my car to get to the US. It’s been sitting in Emden for 3 weeks and I have ran out of patience. So I hopped on a plane and flew to Emden to see it!

This is a picture taken today (22MR21) at the port of Emden of the Siem Aristotle in port! Also the trains bringing more cars to the RORO center. After flying 20 hours, driving 4 hrs, and having another 4 hrs of driving and 20 hrs of flying, and not actually finding my car but just being near it. All I can say is …..totally worth it!

P.S. I was here on business and the German airport strike made me have to fly out of Amsterdam instead of Hamburg. I could not get that close to Emden and not see the RORO that will hopefully be carrying my car…

Porsche Taycan Yes, I open presents before Christmas. Pics from Port of Emden 19E42ECA-0E12-4FC9-AF3A-984E6ED7E7F5

Porsche Taycan Yes, I open presents before Christmas. Pics from Port of Emden 76055DF2-ABBC-4179-96DD-5E67CF22BC56

Last edited:
OP
OP
Marcad80

Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Before reading the P.S about business trip. I was thinking, dang, dude's dedicated. I thought me tracking the ship via Satellite and local port security cameras, refreshing TYD every 2 hours is enough. lol.

Good job.

-ThinkMac-

Local port security cameras??? Can you offer some links?

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
So selfish ?, where’s the picture of mine that as far as I know is into its 4th week of sitting there ?
Sponsored