02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Damn, great l looking install! That had to cost a pretty penny.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Nice setup. Ability to jam Dragoneye is key.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That setup is probably $9k plus with all the custom fabrication (also whenever you show up in a high end car, the "normal" price always seems to change a bit higher for the same work)

TYKHAAAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Ram 2500, Kia EV9
Nice but good lord man, what this must have cost!!! it would be easier to just pay the damn tickets! Either that or less shenanigans...

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have hidden radar detectors and laser shifters in two other cars (not my Taycan). I don’t get shot often with laser without some other warning through the apps, but when it happens it is worth every cent of satisfaction hearing “front laser shifting” and knowing the speed reading was after I had time to slow down.

My next car will probably warrant a trip to Florida to the installer used by @kort. Georgia loves Dragoneye, the hardest laser to jam.

@kort - once your EA charging issues are sorted out you will need to post both your (hopefully better) EA experiences on your road trips as well as your laser encounters.

OP
OP
kort

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s, '23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
I'm guessing $5K, plus the cost of the impound when the cops figure out what's been done.
why? in the states that I frequent there are no laws regarding usage of what I have.

OP
OP
kort

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have hidden radar detectors and laser shifters in two other cars (not my Taycan). I don’t get shot often with laser without some other warning through the apps, but when it happens it is worth every cent of satisfaction hearing “front laser shifting” and knowing the speed reading was after I had time to slow down.

My next car will probably warrant a trip to Florida to the installer used by @kort. Georgia loves Dragoneye, the hardest laser to jam.

@kort - once your EA charging issues are sorted out you will need to post both your (hopefully better) EA experiences on your road trips as well as your laser encounters.
since the install I've had only one laser encounter, in NJ, and I went by the trooper fast enough that he couldn't get a second shot at me. as for the road trip that will be in about 5 weeks.

OP
OP
kort

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice but good lord man, what this must have cost!!! it would be easier to just pay the damn tickets! Either that or less shenanigans...
the cost of the tickets is only the beginning of the costs of getting a ticket, think insurance surcharges

OP
OP
kort

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That setup is probably $9k plus with all the custom fabrication (also whenever you show up in a high end car, the "normal" price always seems to change a bit higher for the same work)
you have a good grasp of things, in my part of the world dragoneye is used by many agencies.

Fedex77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3 E92, Range Rover Sport HST
Country flag
Love the AL priority jammers. Had them on my M3 (self install) and saved me 4 times so they paid for themselves (4 sensors). Looks like these guys are using 4 up front and 3-4 in the rear. That’s a heavy duty setup.
I think the hardware alone in this setup is $4k so add another 2k install and it sounds right. Automods is a great Installer. Their videos are awesome

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
why? in the states that I frequent there are no laws regarding usage of what I have.
To be honest, I'm jealous. I would love this thing in my car; I love shit like this! But the cost--if it were in the $3K range I’d probably go for it. Any more than that, it just doesn't make sense financially unless you habitually really fly in your car and have a significant history of serious speeding tickets.

OP
OP
kort

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
To be honest, I'm jealous. I would love this thing in my car; I love shit like this! But the cost--if it were in the $3K range I’d probably go for it. Any more than that, it just doesn't make sense financially unless you habitually really fly in your car and have a significant history of serious speeding tickets.
Whatever floats your boat. After a couple of saved the system pays for itself
Sponsored