TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
There are a lot of threads on here where someone is trying to decide what options to tick based on best value for money, but what about a thread that focuses on the lunatics out there that already waved goodbye to financial common sense when they decided to choose a Turbo S in the first place? So those with a Turbo S, or one on order, please go forth and share your Porsche Codes. Bonus points for any pictures of anything rare/unique that you included in your build.
Sponsored

Reactions: KTC

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM2Y7RK7

Money starting to lose all meaning after a certain point and I ticked all of the options I wanted. Some that I wanted to add I couldn’t because my spec locked before they became available (e.g. leather B pillar).

On my car, I love the contrast stitching, the colour matched key with leather pouch to match the stitching on the car and the floor mats with leather edging and matched Guards red stitching.

Porsche Taycan Your Turbo S config 5D2F180D-7903-4432-A832-2BDD2CC250FB

OP
OP
TomC

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Your interior leather options are certainly unique. Have you seen them on another car? I’d love to see some pics when it arrives
I do like leather covering anything plastic, although that's proving to be an expensive preference. I haven't seen any of the leather options bar the Porsche crests on the headrests. If anyone has any pictures, of the leather covered storage trays and door jam it would be good to see them.

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S (sold)
Country flag
Speccing a Turbo S currently too. Really curious how the Leather B-Pillars look because I can't find any photos of this online, and the configurator doesn't render it. Seems like a recipe for getting scuffed up, but the default plastic trim there makes me sad. Going with the black/chalk two-tone leather interior, so I'm also curious which colour you get there.

RoseyPSU

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage
Country flag
HG - Olea Club Leather in Black/Beige
5MG - Interior Trim in Paldao

I really like the wood trim over the other options, especially with two tone interior. As you said, why not when you're ticking all the boxes. I also really wanted the neodyme accents that come with the Olea leather. I would have gotten it as it's own option (it matches the Burmester door speakers). I also have Satin Platinum Mission E wheels. All important to me, all not so much financial sense.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
OP
OP
TomC

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
What are you thoughts on PDCC? Is the night vision very useful?
I very much doubt we'll benefit from PDCC as it's a family car, however it's still something I'd consider. Otherwise, whether to stick with Ice Grey and "Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake with brake calipers in black (high-gloss)" (vs the yellow calipers) are the decisions I'm left thinking over.

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
I very much doubt we'll benefit from PDCC as it's a family car, however it's still something I'd consider. Otherwise, whether to stick with Ice Grey and "Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake with brake calipers in black (high-gloss)" (vs the yellow calipers) are the decisions I'm left thinking over.
Hi Tom. I think it’s a great spec. My understanding of PDCC is that it stops roll of the car in corners, and given the weight of the Taycan, I thought it would be useful. I had it on my last 911 (Targa 991.2 GTS), and it seemed to provide a more balanced ride than the 991.1 GTS I had before that.

I think the colour will be great - I’d personally go with the black callipers.

Last edited:

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Hi Tom. I think it’s a great spec. My understanding of PDCC is that it stops roll of the car in corners, and given the weight of the Taycan, I thought it would be useful. I had it on my last 911 (Targa 991.2 GTS), and it seemed to provide a more balanced ride that the 991.1 GTS I had before that.

I think the colour will be great - I’d personally go with the black callipers.
BTW - have you been given a build date? My OPC are hoping Q4 for mine.
Sponsored