JayGT4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT4 / Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed 1616172271548-

ZYRUS Engineering uncovers eye-catching new carbon fiber for the Porsche Taycan Turbo S

Norway, March 19th 2021

Zyrus Engineering uncovers the second phase of its eye-catching Carbon Fiber design package, this time for the Porsche Taycan Turbo S model.

The Zyrus Carbon Fiber parts exaggerate the curves of the Turbo S and fit perfectly to existing mounts preserving the DNA of the Porsche Taycan. The Carbon Fiber kit is a unique, exclusive and high-end product range, also available for the 4S and the Turbo models.

The Turbo S front splitter has been designed to enhance the overall appeal with a more assertive look, showing an exposed carbon mid section and beam cover. The Side skirts are all exposed carbon with a contrasting colour flourish and the vents offer two options of open and closed airflow.

The Turbo S rear diffuser is totally unique with a more accentuated design with optional aerodynamic winglets on each side; all colour matched to the car, the carbon parts pop in a subtle yet modern design.

All parts are made from 100% prepreg carbon fiber, the strongest, lightest and most durable carbon fiber available, all meticulously designed in-house and hand made by its expert team in Norway. Using molds from billet aluminum the end result is sublime, all cured in digital ovens and finished in matte or gloss for a professional end product. Uniquely all parts fit to original OEM mounting points, without the need to alter any existing bodywork.

The full Turbo S Carbon kit is available to order via the website, and contains 14 carbon parts that perfectly enhance the Taycan design.

The full kit starts at €16,900, other options available separately include, the rear Wing, Side Vents, Side skirts, Rear Bumper, Front Splitter, Beam cover and Headlight surrounds are in the pipeline.

Custom paint finish is offered to customers, with all products safely packaged and worldwide free shipping is also included.

As interest has boomed in the last few months an international network of partners has been appointed in USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia markets.

Ends.

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed 1616172329734-

Taycan TurboS front splitter

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed 1616172428193-

Taycan Turbo S Rear carbon diffuser

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed 1616172444848-

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed 1616172460896-

Taycan Turbo S side skirts

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed 1616172478071-

Rear Carbon Wing

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed 1616172496632-

Taycan Turbo S front splitter

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed 1616172512180-

Taycan Turbo S Carbon vents

Arschlochspec

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I purchased the rear wing from Zyrus and had my dealer install. (1 hour of labor at their shop rate). Took about 30 days to get to me from initial order but choose a different method for shipping to the USA rather than DHL. It sat at their hub after clearing customs for almost an additional 30 days (apparently backed up from Covid reduced staff). Anyway, here are pics. Love the new look!

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed F222648B-97BA-4B7D-9487-B40A99E9DBCD

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed C5F48F97-024E-41A8-9423-B8388BB15EB5

Porsche Taycan Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts Program For Taycan Turbo S Revealed 359E9E2E-891A-400E-B24A-6EDAF5FAAB79

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Now attach a go pro to one of the rear haunches, put it in sport+, and hit 90km/h so we can see how it looks with the spoiler at maximum height.

Get a second go pro on the roof looking back so we can see from that angle, too.

:D

thedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I purchased the rear wing from Zyrus and had my dealer install. (1 hour of labor at their shop rate). Took about 30 days to get to me from initial order but choose a different method for shipping to the USA rather than DHL. It sat at their hub after clearing customs for almost an additional 30 days (apparently backed up from Covid reduced staff). Anyway, here are pics. Love the new look!

F222648B-97BA-4B7D-9487-B40A99E9DBCD.jpeg

C5F48F97-024E-41A8-9423-B8388BB15EB5.jpeg

359E9E2E-891A-400E-B24A-6EDAF5FAAB79.jpeg
That looks great!

okkotonushi

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Porsche 992S, Genesis GV60
Country flag
Any discounts for forum members available? I'm not talking about shipping ;-). Contacted zyrus directly via email. Answers in the forum also appreciated.
Sponsored