2020 Porsche Taycan: Official Specs, Info, Wallpapers, Videos

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Another beauty pic, this time from the front - aside, Gentian Blue looks very good for Turbo S - esp with the Mission E style wheels

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan: Official Specs, Info, Wallpapers, Videos 76810643_102096474579794_7594423655351505274_n
Sponsored

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Another beauty pic, this time from the front - aside, Gentian Blue looks very good for Turbo S - esp with the Mission E style wheels

76810643_102096474579794_7594423655351505274_n.jpg
I agree. That Blue colour is really nice. And I saw one post with a picture of quite a number of Taycan in it. It looks beautiful with the light interior seats in my mind.

I looked at a 992 Carrera S in Blue and it looked stunning.

I have not made up my mind on colour as yet, that Blue is fantastic, but I have had so many Blue cars lately that I feel a change is needed. I looked at the Frozen Blue but some pictures seem too much of Baby Blue for me. Would really like to see in in the flesh! So far my preferences is font the Carrera White Metalic. My main issue at the moment is that the dealer does not have the Chalk leather interior in its range. I do not want a dark leather seats and the others are too bland for my liking.

But still not decided and will lock down spec hopefully next week if the dealer can arrange the interior colour.

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
I agree. That Blue colour is really nice. And I saw one post with a picture of quite a number of Taycan in it. It looks beautiful with the light interior seats in my mind.

I looked at a 992 Carrera S in Blue and it looked stunning.

I have not made up my mind on colour as yet, that Blue is fantastic, but I have had so many Blue cars lately that I feel a change is needed. I looked at the Frozen Blue but some pictures seem too much of Baby Blue for me. Would really like to see in in the flesh! So far my preferences is font the Carrera White Metalic. My main issue at the moment is that the dealer does not have the Chalk leather interior in its range. I do not want a dark leather seats and the others are too bland for my liking.

But still not decided and will lock down spec hopefully next week if the dealer can arrange the interior colour.
The blue is amazing especially for a Turbo S

But it works super well with white or silver Mission E wheels - something that could be said for just about every colour of the Taycan

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
The Gentian Blue does look amazing - that was a tough choice for me, but after seeing them in person at the Frankfurt Auto show, it was the white that really stunned me with the Blue a close second. The blue showed quite a bit of dirt/fingerprints etc., and having had a couple black cars, keeping the car clean here in the midwest would drive me nuts. I also think the white shows off the lines of the car a bit better, and with the mission E wheels is a knockout. The Blue is more subtle, and I actually like that - its just the cleaning...:facepalm:

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Actually, it looks much better than 992...
My thoughts exactly - I meant that they have very similar profiles.

It's so remarkable though, that what technically is a four-door sedan, has an indistinguishable profile from Porsche's most famous sports coupe

Last edited:

Nevadagame

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bentley Gt. C7 ZO6. Cayenne S. Panamera Turbo. Silverado 2500 Turbo Diesel
Country flag
It’s official. EPA says 201 miles for Taycan turbo! Count on 180 in reality. Congratulations Porsche.

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
It’s official. EPA says 201 miles for Taycan turbo! Count on 180 in reality. Congratulations Porsche.
Curious: Do you think that is worth congratulations? Or isn't it a bit low?

Nevadagame

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Curious: Do you think that is worth congratulations? Or isn't it a bit low?
Just my attempt at a little sarcasm, no I don’t think it’s worth congratulations, it’s really a mystery to me and I can’t imagine it could’ve been much worse in terms of driving range. I’m genuinely disappointed. In September I felt betrayed by the price, now I feel again betrayed by the poor performance. I just can’t quite understand how cars like the Jaguar and the Audi SUVs with the same battery get better performance than the Porsche with its sophisticated two speed transmission lower weight better aerodynamics, and at literally twice the price. Months ago I posted on this forum for people to expect this car to get poor range in the Chevy bolt and I was thoroughly criticized for that comment. Now we’re getting down to original Nissan leaf territory. I’m just wondering when is enough enough? I realize the answer to that question is a personal thing and it varies from person to person I can only speak for myself when I say I’m deeply disappointed with the seemingly lack of EV technology.

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Sounds bitter.

A few upsides: I don't think anybody is betrayed by the 4S pricing. Plus, the "performance" of everything except battery capacity seems to be stellar.

So I don't have regrets just yet ;-).

Cheers!

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Tesla Model S (for sale)
Country flag
If you get only 180 miles in reality, youŕe probably on a race track speeding to the limits or you normally have really bad weather conditions. I know you can have bad weather I Colorado, but's not unlike the winters in Norway. We doing fine with all types of EVs. You learn your EV and adapt. Don't worry.

Nevadagame

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If you get only 180 miles in reality, youŕe probably on a race track speeding to the limits or you normally have really bad weather conditions. I know you can have bad weather I Colorado, but's not unlike the winters in Norway. We doing fine with all types of EVs. You learn your EV and adapt. Don't worry.
In fact, if you’re on a race track pushing it to the limit you will get under 100 miles of range that’s not a guess that’s a fact

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Just my attempt at a little sarcasm, no I don’t think it’s worth congratulations, it’s really a mystery to me and I can’t imagine it could’ve been much worse in terms of driving range. I’m genuinely disappointed. In September I felt betrayed by the price, now I feel again betrayed by the poor performance. I just can’t quite understand how cars like the Jaguar and the Audi SUVs with the same battery get better performance than the Porsche with its sophisticated two speed transmission lower weight better aerodynamics, and at literally twice the price. Months ago I posted on this forum for people to expect this car to get poor range in the Chevy bolt and I was thoroughly criticized for that comment. Now we’re getting down to original Nissan leaf territory. I’m just wondering when is enough enough? I realize the answer to that question is a personal thing and it varies from person to person I can only speak for myself when I say I’m deeply disappointed with the seemingly lack of EV technology.
Does it really matter?

Every person that reviews this car says it feels like a true Porsche. It's the fastest EV 4 door round the Nurburgring. Everybody that reviews it loves the way it drives. THAT's the only real criteria it should be judged by

Not to mention that it's the only 4 door saloon in the world with the profile of a sports coupe
Sponsored