New Automobile mag review on Taycan

AlphaG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lotus Elise, Chevy Volt, Model X
Country flag
I think it’s very interesting that both the Autocar and Automobile reviews state nary a word about range. I hope it will be better than we have been led to believe!

Doran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 535 and Audi Q7
Country flag
I think it’s very interesting that both the Autocar and Automobile reviews state nary a word about range. I hope it will be better than we have been led to believe!
These guys are racing this thing as hard as they can, it’s impossible to get a max range from these drives. The Motortrend video released tonight references 235-245 as an estimate from their drive which would be great news if accurate. They were doing acceleration tests so that would indicate to me 300+. That’s also where the earlier 230-240 rumor came from, it was a reporter looking at the gauge after a test drive, but it was taken out of context as people used as max range, not taking into account the type of test drive these guys are doing.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/exclusive-beyond-150mph-porsche-taycan/

Last edited:

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
I like the motor trend video. Some really nice low shots that reveal some of the more subtle shapes and details of the bodywork. Also like the commentary. :)
Sponsored