Taycan Official Presentation Date Will Be September 4!

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
Guys. Foud this! Presentation to be on the 4th of Septtember in Hamburg

Only 2 Months left!

Porsche Taycan as the hole in one car
Awaiting all the golfers teeing up for the fifth edition of the Porsche European Open is a spectacular highlight on hole No. 17. The first player to hit an ace will receive the new Porsche Taycan – the first purely electrically powered car manufactured by the title sponsor which will be officially launched only one day before the start of the tournament. Visitors will also have the chance to win the Taycan at the Porsche Public Hole in One event.

"only one day before the start of the tournament"

Porsche European Open Starts on the 5 th of September.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Official Presentation Date Will Be September 4! Clip_25_
Sponsored

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Tesla Model S (for sale)
Country flag
States the same @ https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/201...uropean-open-2019-taycan-top-stars-18070.html

"With Xander Schauffele, Paul Casey and Patrick Reed all due to compete, three top US PGA Tour stars will tee up at the Porsche North Course belonging to the Green Eagle Golf complex just outside Hamburg from 5 to 8 September. Not only the golfers will be causing quite a stir but also a car as the Porsche Taycan will be on view to a broader public for the first time as the hole-in-one car in Hamburg."

"Awaiting all the golfers teeing up for the fifth edition of the Porsche European Open is a spectacular highlight on hole No. 17. The first player to hit an ace will receive the new Porsche Taycan – the first purely electrically powered car manufactured by the title sponsor which will be officially launched only one day before the start of the tournament. Visitors will also have the chance to win the Taycan at the Porsche Public Hole in One event."

Jim Burgio Jr.

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari Cali T, Mercedes S 63 AMG Renntech, Lexus RX 350, Aston martin DB 9 convertible
Country flag
I just hope it will look more like the concept Mission e photos than the others I see which look more like a Panorama

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
I just hope it will look more like the concept Mission e photos than the others I see which look more like a Panorama
It doesn't look like a Panamera, and looks closer to the Mission E than it does to a Panamera.

That said, I'm hoping the mules (which still have panels on) will uncover some more bodywork giving a shapelier rear.

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The production version will also be at display on September 14th at Porsche Festival 2019 in Rudskogen, Norway, due to the large number of reservation holders in Norway. Confirmed by Porsche Norway in a news letter today.

Hmm, I just now got spare ticket at IAA:angel:

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I found this article in Stuttgarter Zeitung, that says that World Premiere is September 4th in Berlin.

Stuttgart - Mit dem Start des Taycan, der am 4. September in Berlin Weltpremiere feiert, beginnt bei Porsche ein neues Zeitalter. Erstmals wird von September an im Stammwerk Zuffenhausen ein reines Elektroauto in Serie produziert.

Google translate:
Stuttgart - With the launch of the Taycan, which celebrates its world premiere in Berlin on September 4, a new era begins at Porsche. For the first time, a pure electric car will be produced in series at the Zuffenhausen headquarters from September onwards.

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interesting article in https://edison.handelsblatt.com/erklaeren/porsche-im-taycan-fieber/24846448.html
  • Premiere in Berlin September 4th
  • Production start in Zuffenhausen in May
  • 6 Taycans produced per day for crash test and test runs
  • From September production increases by an angle of 45 degree using 2 shifts
  • Production on plan
  • Around €130 000 for top version, expensive but better quality that Tesla
  • Ionity and other supercharger operators should reconsider to meet the expatation of Porsche customers
  • Acceleration comparable with Porsche GT3RS

OP
OP
Paulo

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
Confirmation of interest until 20-08-2019 (you cant have your money back after that)?

Exclusive presentation on the 12th?

Taycan_Rolf

First Name
Rolf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera 4
Country flag
You can have you money back... I paid in July 2018 (now 13 month on wait)...
The invitation I got is for the IAA in Frankfurt. An exclusive Porsche event in the evening for a Taycan Presentation to potential customers :)
I plan to go there to Frankfurt - let's see....

OP
OP
Paulo

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
If you go....pics and videos man...pics and video! Thanks.

soly20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 TT, Range Rover Sport, BMW 525
Country flag
Porsche told me in the receipt of the downpayment that I can't have my money back after 30 September 2019. Sounds fair. I have a few weeks from after the reveal to change my mind.

MPawelek

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1919 Ford Model T, 1931 Ford Model A, 1957 Nash Metropolitan, 2017 Mercedes SL, 2018 Ford F250
Country flag
I am hoping each dealership has at least one Taycan on display after the reveal so I can make a decision by seeing the real thing, not just s bunch of pictures. Open...Open...Open... :)
Sponsored