What can be inferred from the certificate that arrived in the mail?

3DBB

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW R1150R
Country flag
Not sure why Porsche went to all of the effort. "Suitable for framing," sure, but who would bother?
Sponsored

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
Not sure why Porsche went to all of the effort. "Suitable for framing," sure, but who would bother?
Can you post a scan of the certificate?

In Switzerland the only "material" I received is a leaflet with the confirmation of pre reservation and a short notice with a detachable sticker

Porsche Taycan What can be inferred from the certificate that arrived in the mail? 20190419_150324

Porsche Taycan What can be inferred from the certificate that arrived in the mail? 20190419_150500

Porsche Taycan What can be inferred from the certificate that arrived in the mail? 20190419_150231

Porsche Taycan What can be inferred from the certificate that arrived in the mail? sketch1555678689643

Ronin

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla Model S P85D - 2009 BMW K1300S
Country flag
What can be “inferred” by mailing out those certificates? Ummm, I believe that depends on the recipient. For me I think it’s more about a subtle reminder that all of their hard work and our patience will soon bear fruit. Did they think that people were going to frame these and put in their office? I’m sure they would love to see their Deposit holders do this and place on their Social Media and such to help keep the buzz going. But to me, it shows a bit of class and a certain degree of separation from the rest. It was just a nice looking classy reminder of what’s to come. And I can appreciate that.

TTV8 S6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Audi S5, 2014 Audi S6, 2009 Mini Cooper S
Country flag
My wife said this to me...“Certificate of Participation” ??? it’s like coming in 4th place in a sporting event and still getting a trophy" :swear:

rhart

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
70 911E 73 RS Clone 914 V8 997 Old Turbo Cayenne
Country flag
Not quite as nice as the scale model of the Carrera GT I got after my deposit on that years ago

randkin

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
930 TC, 997.2 TTS, Panamera TTS, Cayenne GTS, Ferrari 612 OTO
Country flag
Not quite as nice as the scale model of the Carrera GT I got after my deposit on that years ago
LOL:D - That may have been because the Carrera GT was really something special! The Taycan is going to be a mass produced DD. Just a wild guess?
Sponsored