• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2020 Taycan 4S

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I recently traded in my 2020 Taycan 4S - White / Bordeux, with 14,000 miles. (Here is a link to the car at the dealer - https://www.porschebellingham.com/u...e-Taycan-6d18f0260a0e0a997f6ce116a18ce958.htm) Loved it so much, we ordered and finally picked up our 2022 GTS. The 2020 4S is available at Roger Jobs Motors in Bellingham, WA (Dave Tucker was my SA - great guy). I'm posting this because besides being an awesome car, it was faultless. I know that some cars have issues and looking at used ones, I myself would appreciate knowing if the former owner had any of the common problems or not. I thought I would help out anyone looking for a used 4S by posting it here.

I covered the front in XPel and just drove it back and forth to work - never ever had any issues with the car. Originally leased by a medial professional right at Covid hit, the car was driven very little. So much so, he turned it in with about 8,000 miles. On a whim, we popped into the dealer that had the car and were able to test drive it. About five minutes into the drive, I knew I had to have it. When we returned and agreed to buy it, there was a line up of disappointed customers wanting to drive it. If you're out shopping, I hoped this might be helpful.
Sponsored

Last edited: