PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Hi, anyone have or consider using the 21” mission e as winter wheels?

Given we have mild winters here in DK, I think it will work with the open wheel and wide tires. Only concern would be if the wheels and PSCB will be damage due to the salt on the roads?
Sponsored

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
Hi, anyone have or consider using the 21” mission e as winter wheels?

Given we have mild winters here in DK, I think it will work with the open wheel and wide tires. Only concern would be if the wheels and PSCB will be damage due to the salt on the roads?
Hi Per, I am considering this in the mild West Coast of Canada. We see temps between +2 and +8 celsius for most of the winter, with just a handful of days below 0 with very little snow. All wheels are subject to the harsher winter roads, so I would tend to just wash them regularly to clear the salt and sand.

I am considering a forged wheel for summer, so I would consider them "nicer" than my mission E wheels.

PSCB? Not sure, it's my first car with them! What winter tires are you considering?

OP
OP
PerPower

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Hi Per, I am considering this in the mild West Coast of Canada. We see temps between +2 and +8 celsius for most of the winter, with just a handful of days below 0 with very little snow. All wheels are subject to the harsher winter roads, so I would tend to just wash them regularly to clear the salt and sand.

I am considering a forged wheel for summer, so I would consider them "nicer" than my mission E wheels.

PSCB? Not sure, it's my first car with them! What winter tires are you considering?
I was told that on the 21” mission e and 21” exclusive design, that Porsche has approved the 305/30/21 and 265/35/21 Michelin Alpin Pilot 5.

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
I was told that on the 21” mission e and 21” exclusive design, that Porsche has approved the 305/30/21 and 265/35/21 Michelin Alpin Pilot 5.
Interesting news. I run the PA5 tire on my Cayenne, and it was excellent last year. The other choice would be the Pirelli Sottozero Serie II in the same sizes. I have never been a fan of this Pirelli tire on my previous cars.
Sponsored