backslashed

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I have a black interior and I am pondering whether to apply a Dark Silver accent. Someone posted photos here: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/accent-packages.2914/#post-39955 but I am unsure whether this will have a worthwhile subtle effect versus the default version without any accent.

Can anyone post some photos of a black interior without any optional accents? I am interested to see the vents, the gear shifter, and the cupholders.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Do you just need detail photos of the vents, gear shifter and the cup holders? I can do that because I went with the standard accents but I do have blackberry interior. If you just interested in the details I will grab my camera later today ?

OP
OP
backslashed

backslashed

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Do you just need detail photos of the vents, gear shifter and the cup holders? I can do that because I went with the standard accents but I do have blackberry interior. If you just interested in the details I will grab my camera later today ?
Technically yes, but I am not sure how helpful it will be given it’s blackberry. If it’s not to much trouble for you, please do post them. Perhaps it will help others viewing this thread in the future!
Sponsored