Active Park Support

PLuva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Cayenne
Country flag
So I’ve had the rwd for 2 months now and have been loving the drive. I have also just had the red SOS light fixed and subsequently finally was able to log into my Connect account. The one thing I can’t figure out is why my “ active park assist” is always greyed out. After some research, I’ve narrowed it down to the fact that I live in NY and it may be prohibited here. Can anyone here confirm that or is this another software issue with the car? I thought Teslas were capable in NY so not sure why Porsche wouldn’t get the same approval.
Also, I noticed the app never really”connects”… the dot on top keeps spinning and then goes to sleep. Most functions do seem to work though.
Sponsored

OP
OP

PLuva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Cayenne
Country flag
So I’ve had the rwd for 2 months now and have been loving the drive. I have also just had the red SOS light fixed and subsequently finally was able to log into my Connect account. The one thing I can’t figure out is why my “ active park assist” is always greyed out. After some research, I’ve narrowed it down to the fact that I live in NY and it may be prohibited here. Can anyone here confirm that or is this another software issue with the car? I thought Teslas were capable in NY so not sure why Porsche wouldn’t get the same approval.
Also, I noticed the app never really”connects”… the dot on top keeps spinning and then goes to sleep. Most functions do seem to work though.
Never mind… I was just in NJ and active parking, along with remote parking seem to be working fine. I bought the car that was already configured by the dealer so I had no choice but…. Still a waste of money.

Yaibal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
I just got my Taycan. I’ve noticed the active park support buttons are always greyed out. When I press the button there’s just a message on the main screen that says “feature not available”

I live in TN. I can’t find any literature that explains where this feature should work. Only that VT and NY are disabled.

In the images below, on the climate screen, the bottom park assist button is greyed out. On the second image, the spot finder button at the far right of the main pcm screen is greyed out. I notice that it’s tough to discern the greyed out state of the buttons but I assure you they are both darker than the other buttons. I didn’t get an image of the “feature not available” message.

any ideas?
Porsche Taycan Active Park Support IMG_3824
Porsche Taycan Active Park Support IMG_3823