OP
OP

CALLAWISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order), BMW M5 Competition
Country flag
Did you also include the cost of ACC via the on-demand route?
No I didn't, but then you have to spec that whether it be on demand or factory fitted for innodrive anyway? Or does innodrive include it as factory fit....I'll check...
Sponsored

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
In The Netherlands InnoDrive includes ACC. Don't know if it is a UK thing to have them seperate.

OP
OP

CALLAWISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order), BMW M5 Competition
Country flag
No I didn't, but then you have to spec that whether it be on demand or factory fitted for innodrive anyway? Or does innodrive include it as factory fit....I'll check...
@tomtom You are correct sir. I've checked site and I didn't realise ACC was included when you check innodrive.
I think I'll update my order with dealer and go innodrive rather than ACC as I really want the ALK and pricing wise hardly any difference if adding it as a feature later.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thank you @W1NGE & @QueenBean

So I am further confused, lol.

It seems cheaper to add them on after using feature on demand?

When speccing car:
Porsche InnoDrive + Active Lane Keeping and Intersection Assist - £2,172.00

On Demand:
InnoDrive - £759.00 One Time Payment
Active Lane Keeping - £759 One Time Payment
Total = £1,518.00

Am I missing something? The only thing I can't see as a feature on demand is the "Intersection Assist" unless that comes with InnoDrive anyway?

I do see in the notes it says: " The range of functions of the Function on Demand Porsche InnoDrive does not fully correspond to the option Porsche InnoDrive including adaptive cruise control. "

Anyone know what functions are missing?
That could be the case. I have a slight nagging doubt that if not factory fitted there may be a piece of functionality that you miss out on. It could be the intersection piece (requires additional sensors (?)). I have neither feature on my car (I have no need for either due to their limitations) so can't advise further.

Ask your dealer for a complete breakdown for either purchase path.

Pbear16

First Name
Mj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Macan
Country flag
My Connect days that Functions on Demand are temporarily not available on 2022 models. This means no active Lane assistance. Is this still true?
Sponsored