Anyone with 19-inch after market wheels?

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 CRV, 2020 Highlander, 2023 Taycan 4s incoming
Country flag
Does anyone have pictures of after market 19 inch wheels? Preferably high gloss black? I am not a fan of the standard wheels that come with the 4s. If I can keep the tires that come with the car and just swap out the wheels, that would make a very happy wife and save me a couple thousand dollars. But I have no idea how that would look.

Has anyone done this? Do you like the look or do you think you should have done 20 or 21 inch instead?
Sponsored

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
Does anyone have pictures of after market 19 inch wheels? Preferably high gloss black? I am not a fan of the standard wheels that come with the 4s. If I can keep the tires that come with the car and just swap out the wheels, that would make a very happy wife and save me a couple thousand dollars. But I have no idea how that would look.

Has anyone done this? Do you like the look or do you think you should have done 20 or 21 inch instead?
Gloss black and chalk.

Porsche Taycan Anyone with 19-inch after market wheels? IMG_1618

Porsche Taycan Anyone with 19-inch after market wheels? IMG_1616

OP
OP

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Gloss black and chalk.

IMG_1618.jpeg

IMG_1616.jpeg
Thanks! This is a huge help. For sure looks better than the 19 inch aero wheels that come with it. I'm really thinking of going this route. If I ever want to move up to 20 inch, I guess I could always sell them. This might be the best wife-friendly compromise.

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Thanks! This is a huge help. For sure looks better than the 19 inch aero wheels that come with it. I'm really thinking of going this route. If I ever want to move up to 20 inch, I guess I could always sell them. This might be the best wife-friendly compromise.
I honestly prefer this look to the 21” mission e wheel. Are they made by the same manufacturer? May I ask where and how much?

OP
OP

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I honestly prefer this look to the 21” mission e wheel. Are they made by the same manufacturer? May I ask where and how much?
I do too, but then I'd have the added expense of buying a new set of tires. I guess if I'm lucky I could sell the old ones on ebay.
Sponsored