Base interior vs all leather

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Drove both - my personal opinion - I'd never take it with the partial leather. Full leather and bigger battery should be the very first things to spec on the Taycan. It's is not a Toyota Prius but it makes the car look way less luxurious. At the price range of the Taycan I think it would be a shame to not spec it.
Agreed no doubt. Full leather + performance battery + air suspension. All ordered on mine.
Sponsored

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Drove both - my personal opinion - I'd never take it with the partial leather. Full leather and bigger battery should be the very first things to spec on the Taycan. It's is not a Toyota Prius but it makes the car look way less luxurious. At the price range of the Taycan I think it would be a shame to not spec it.
Ordered neither the full leather or bigger battery. I'm sure it will be fine. :)

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Eh, there’s a lot more to a car than dash and paneling.
Absolutely, but in my opinion it does not fit the car with the "plastic" interior. In a GT3 it would not be a must, but with the Taycan just by looking at it you would expect a luxury 4 door. Maybe it was my years of Cayenne Turbo with full leather but when I sat in a partial leather Taycan I was 100% sure to never buy it like that. Just personal opinion and taste - please don't take this in any negative way. It's something you look at all the time while driving since it's right in front of you.

Last edited:

Pennyroyal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD, 2022 Mercedes GLC
Country flag
The local dealer has just received a half dozen RWD and small battery cars with glass roof and full leather for about $92,000.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
The local dealer has just received a half dozen RWD and small battery cars with glass roof and full leather for about $92,000.
Unfortunately nothing in the spec I want. Ordered one yesterday w/performance battery. (white/red)

MrGPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, 991.2 GT3 6MT, 997.2 6MT, DB11,560SL
Country flag
I ended up with full Olea Club as had been deciding between custom order 4s vs in stock Turbo (which I got such a deal on it made it worthwhile) Had planned on leather free option on 4S but each time was talked out of it by West Coast dealers as they said it is terrible for resale etc
Sponsored