Benicia Delay?

Calvin1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
I have a car that arrived at Benicia on 10/28/23 and is still at port. My TYD date for delivery has been pushed back at least 4 times and is currently sitting at 1/1/24! I know there are some non-taycans in the same situation as well. Figured it was worth starting a thread in case others need to vent as well!
Sponsored

violuma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 RWD
Country flag
Has your SA given any information as to whether there are specific pre-delivery inspection items that need to be checked off before it can HURRY UP AND STOP CLOGGING UP THE PORT BEFORE THE SHIP WITH MY CAR ON IT GETS THERE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS?

Sorry, not sure what happened there, but seriously, I do think it's worth tossing off an email to your SA. Mine has always been very helpful in peeking into their internal system and letting me know what's going on with some more fine detail than is provided by TYD.

OP
OP
Calvin1331

Calvin1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
yeah, waiting for a reply, hopefully they can get more info. The last time I checked a couple of days ago the date was 12/1/23 so while I was disappointed I wasn't freaking out :p

jwarner

First Name
jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
macan gts, taycan gts st
Country flag
yeah, waiting for a reply, hopefully they can get more info. The last time I checked a couple of days ago the date was 12/1/23 so while I was disappointed I wasn't freaking out :p
SA can find out. TYD sometimes gets messed up once at Benicia. Trucking schedules change all the time. At one point TYD said the date of delivery to dealer was before car would be put on truck. Finally, SA just told me a couple of hours ago that my vehicle is now on truck-TYD hasn't updated.

OP
OP
Calvin1331

Calvin1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
ok, so maybe it is just me, sounds like the heater core on my car needed to be replaced. Fingers crossed it doesn't take forever…
Sponsored