• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Brand new Taycan 4S straight from a dealer (arriving @25.11.2022 from factory)

Chase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Greetings,

Due to me signing a contract which requires a lot of cross-continental travelling, right when my long wait for my Taycan finally ends, I am considering passing it to someone who might enjoy it more than me having it parked all the time. If I won't find anyone soon though I'll take it, since otherwise I'd need to pay fees for car deprecating at the dealer after delivery date. It will be ready to pick at dealership @25.11.2022. Feel free to message me if you're interested.

It is MY23, however it has most of the stuff which is being removed in configurator now, due to it being ordered earlier.
I had a price lower than MRSB + pre recent hike, but not sure if that will apply if you would want to grab it as well (maybe policy changed). I also have PPF & ceramic arranged if you'd be interested in that.

Porsche code: PPP4ISZ5

Extras:
Automatic dimming mirrors: side and interior
Windshield with gray sun strip at the top
Tinted windows
Tire sealant and electric compressor
Keyless entry
Ambient lightning
Heated seats (front)
Storage package

Exterior Color
Black

Interior Color
Leather Interior in Black/Chalk Beige

Seats
Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way) with Comfort Memory
Rear 2+1 Seats

Exterior
Exterior Mirror Lower Trim in Exterior Color and Base in High Gloss Black Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
Power Folding Exterior Mirrors
Window Trim in High Gloss Black
Deletion of Model Designation

Performance
Single-Speed Transmission on the Front Axle, 2-Speed Transmission on the Rear Axle
Sport Chrono Package
Rear Axle Steering

Wheels
20" Taycan Turbo Aero Wheels

Lights and Vision
LED-Matrix Design Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS+)
Fixed Panoramic Roof in Glass
Comfort and Assistance Systems

Head-Up Display
Surround View
Remote ParkAssist incl. Lane Change Assist LCA)

Interior
Ventilated Seats (Front)
Heated GT Sport Steering Wheel
Storage Package

Interior Leather
Porsche Crest on Headrests (Front) Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur

Interior Aluminum
Door-Sill Guards in Black Brushed Aluminum

E-Mobility
Performance Battery Plus (93.4 kWh)
Porsche Electric Sport Sound
22kW On-Board Charger
Mobile Charger Connect
7.5m Charging Cable
Power cord for red industrial power outlet (400V, 32A, 5 pin)

Porsche Taycan Brand new Taycan 4S straight from a dealer (arriving @25.11.2022 from factory) T1

Porsche Taycan Brand new Taycan 4S straight from a dealer (arriving @25.11.2022 from factory) T2
Porsche Taycan Brand new Taycan 4S straight from a dealer (arriving @25.11.2022 from factory) T3
Porsche Taycan Brand new Taycan 4S straight from a dealer (arriving @25.11.2022 from factory) T4

Porsche Taycan Brand new Taycan 4S straight from a dealer (arriving @25.11.2022 from factory) T5
Porsche Taycan Brand new Taycan 4S straight from a dealer (arriving @25.11.2022 from factory) T6

Last edited: