moballa

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Does anyone know what the "Proximity sensors" checkbox in the PCM Central Display settings is for? On the Panamera, when you hover your hand close to the touchscreen, menus would fly out in anticipation of your selection...but on the Taycan, it doesn't do anything different with or without this checkbox selected. Am I missing something?

Porsche Taycan Central Display - Proximity Sensor taycan_proximity
Sponsored

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
Does anyone know what the "Proximity sensors" checkbox in the PCM Central Display settings is for? On the Panamera, when you hover your hand close to the touchscreen, menus would fly out in anticipation of your selection...but on the Taycan, it doesn't do anything different with or without this checkbox selected. Am I missing something?

taycan_proximity.jpg
Good question.
Looking forward to an answer.

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag
Does anyone have this answer?

taycan_proximity.jpg