First Name
Parm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bicycle
Country flag
Hi all
My car arrives early next month and as it’s being ppf’d I didn’t add the side ‘taycan turbo s’ decal as hey normally remove and replace so no point paying twice.
I’d prefer just the ‘turbo s’ part of the decal and drop the taycan bit looks a little a cleaner to me. Any suggestions of off the shelf decals ? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Arno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S & Tesla Model-S 100D
Country flag
Hi Parm,

Me as well got PPF, and didn’t check off the decal on the side for the same reason as you. The main reason I chose protection film, is unfortunately frequently experiences of vandalism.

When you bring it up, and thought about it, I also share your view on just ‘Turbo S’ as the name ‘Taycan’ can be viewed from the nice back of the Porsche :cool:

OP
OP
Parmd

Parmd

First Name
Parm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bicycle
Country flag
Hi Parm,

Me as well got PPF, and didn’t check off the decal on the side for the same reason as you. The main reason I chose protection film, is unfortunately frequently experiences of vandalism.

When you bring it up, and thought about it, I also share your view on just ‘Turbo S’ as the name ‘Taycan’ can be viewed from the nice back of the Porsche :cool:
I’ve got a company called Reep doing the ppf for me in Leicester and apparently they can do custom decals so I’ll let you know....chopping the taycan bit off the standard decal might leave it looking too small ?

Chedman13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GL63 Brabus B63 Widestar, Awaiting Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Last edited: