Christ0pherus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 992 Targa 4S (inbound)
Country flag
Anyone here also expecting a delivery to California in July? My GTS arrived at Emden on May 19 and I was hoping we could do some detective work to figure out which ship we‘re going to be on.

So far my best guess is Glovis Summit, which according to this schedule is supposed to get to Emden on May 31 and arrive to Benicia on June 28. My TYD says vessel departure ETA is May 27, and given that’s only a few days off it’s likely to be correct...but I can’t be certain.

Porsche Taycan Emden to Benicia Ship Schedule? 93A64F0E-7C85-4CEC-9D43-A6BAAF7AAE23
Sponsored

Jimboy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RW
Country flag
My RWD arrived in Emden May 13. Initially it showed boarding a vessel, presumably the Summit, 13 days later. About a week ago the app updated to show on vessel June 10. That would likely mean it is scheduled on the Captain sailing on June 17. This suggests a backlog at the port. It would be interesting to see if your date is holding.

OP
OP
Christ0pherus

Christ0pherus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yup, my boarding date also just got delayed to June 17th. So unfortunately we are in the same boat here (pun intended). I guess Emden is really backlogged. Or perhaps we’ll get lucky and end up on Summit, as I’ve heard others in this forum report a similar experience of getting on an earlier boat than expected. We shall see…

And once it actually arrives stateside, hopefully it doesn’t need to sit at the port for too long before heading to the dealership. That could make up for some lost time, too.

Jimboy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RW
Country flag
Good news. My Porche app just updated to show my RWD is on the Glovis Summit! Looks like 38 days to Benicia and back to a mid July delivery. Hooray! How about yours, Christ0pherus? Any other NorCal’s on that ship?

OP
OP
Christ0pherus

Christ0pherus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good news. My Porche app just updated to show my RWD is on the Glovis Summit! Looks like 38 days to Benicia and back to a mid July delivery. Hooray! How about yours, Christ0pherus? Any other NorCal’s on that ship?
Porsche Taycan Emden to Benicia Ship Schedule? Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 10.43.48 AM

Woo! I also made it on the Glovis Summit! So exciting :) The location of the boat on that map is totally wrong though.

You can track the Summit here.

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
Anyone here also expecting a delivery to California in July? My GTS arrived at Emden on May 19 and I was hoping we could do some detective work to figure out which ship we‘re going to be on.

So far my best guess is Glovis Summit, which according to this schedule is supposed to get to Emden on May 31 and arrive to Benicia on June 28. My TYD says vessel departure ETA is May 27, and given that’s only a few days off it’s likely to be correct...but I can’t be certain.

93A64F0E-7C85-4CEC-9D43-A6BAAF7AAE23.jpeg
Glovis Captain was supposed to be in Emden on June 17th.. but it is nowhere close.. anyone knows if there is a new shipping schedule to west coast US?

Jimboy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RW
Country flag
Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 10.43.48 AM.png

Woo! I also made it on the Glovis Summit! So exciting :) The location of the boat on that map is totally wrong though.

You can track the Summit here.
The Glovis Summit is on its way with my baby. Glovis says it’s due in Benicia June 28. My Porsche says July 7. Not sure why. Anyway, does anyone have an idea from experience how long it Might stay in port before trucking to the dealer(Rocklin in my case)?

jasmark.eth

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Cross Turismo, 1996 944 Turbo
Country flag
The Glovis Summit is on its way with my baby. Glovis says it’s due in Benicia June 28. My Porsche says July 7. Not sure why. Anyway, does anyone have an idea from experience how long it Might stay in port before trucking to the dealer(Rocklin in my case)?
When mine hit Benicia, it came to Redwood City the next day. This was in February

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
My CT arrived at the Port of Benicia in early March and stayed there for about 2 months in "Port Processing", along with several other Taycan CT cars. The actual cause of the stop sale was never disclosed to me..

OP
OP
Christ0pherus

Christ0pherus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When mine hit Benicia, it came to Redwood City the next day. This was in February
I'm getting my GTS from Redwood City too! Glovis Summit arrived at Benicia on Sunday 6/26. I still haven't gotten to Port Processing in TYD yet, and delivery date still says 7/15. I confirmed with my SA there is no stop sale as of several days ago, so I'm hoping my GTS arrives a lot sooner than that.
🤞🤞🤞

Missrosesf

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayman s
Country flag
Mine is there too. My SA says 5 days to Rocklin and 1-2 days prep and then the happy event! Happy camper. 😊
Mine is on it too. Seems like TYD hasn’t updated the status. My SA at Walnut Creek Porsche said to expect it towards end of the first week of July…must be due to truck schedules bec Benicia to Walnut Creek is only about 20 Minutes…
Sponsored