NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
These sound like related issues with one of the car's two cellular radios (OTA module and PCM). However definitely not a good thing that they didn't figure it out on the first (or maybe even second) time in for service...
Sponsored

SDSoccerdad

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had the same SOS error which said it required service - scheduled service for 7/23. Issue then cleared up on its own w/o notice. Software - gotta love it.

MyA

First Name
Marc-Yvon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well,
I am the victim of the same recurring « Emergency call » error with the red led being on next to the call button. Although if I press on it, it flashed green and initiates a call.

Sadly, there has been no answer after multiple ring tones. Luckily my life did not depend on this trial call…

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I had this happen to me yesterday on my 2022 4s. Each trip it happened when I started the car. Probably 4-6 times in total. Today the error is not present. I will report back and take it to the dealer if it happens again.

Porsche Taycan Emergency Call function error 28EF5C2E-3B22-4A47-AABA-C1D61FA0D6B7

Porsche Taycan Emergency Call function error BE374B71-9A2C-4F98-9E8B-EAFB6112090F

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
This happened today. Bluetooth disappeared for a while . Bluetooth came back an hour later so I could play music from my phone again. Still got the SOS error. Not that fussed. It drives and I can play music. Most important things. Anyone got a recent xp taking to the dealer to be fixed or did it just disappear a few days later? I do find time does heal some Taycan OS wounds. Maybe this will also.

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Popped in to the dealer. Sorted in an hour. Had to watch Bargain Hunt so painful.

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Got this error after I had my car in the shop for repairs to my front bumper. I think they had to reset all the sensors as a result, and this error started showing up. It seems to be persisting across several drives, though so far I haven't noticed any negative impact.

Also, for me, the SOS light at the top of the cabin is green. I forget if it's usually green under normal circumstances.
Sponsored