Phoenix

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
997 GTS, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi, anyone knows any "undocumented" tips for the computers? Any idea on how to get it into engineering mode?
Sponsored

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
You should be careful in engineering mode. It might allow you to do something bad that your dealer might not be obliged to fix under warranty...

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
997 GTS, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
You should be careful in engineering mode. It might allow you to do something bad that your dealer might not be obliged to fix under warranty...
Sure, I'm interested in understanding better the underlying software platform, but I have a bit of experience with these type of systems, so I know full well the havoc you could create by "trial and error" of the options available ;-)

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
There is a video out there somewhere talking about the Docker approach used for PCM apps. Engineering mode doesn't really do a whole lot - seems if you had the right files on a USB you might be able to do some more interesting things. Not that I haven't poked around in there a bit...

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
997 GTS, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
There is a video out there somewhere talking about the Docker approach used for PCM apps. Engineering mode doesn't really do a whole lot - seems if you had the right files on a USB you might be able to do some more interesting things. Not that I haven't poked around in there a bit...
Exactly what I’m looking for. I’ll do a bit of search and let you know what I find. I think there is plenty of potential there
Sponsored