grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Please. Can we stop comparing the Taycan with any Tesla? I have owned Teslas for the last 4 years. The first, a P85DL, was a fantastic car. The second, an MS P100D, costing more than the Taycan Turbo S I have ordered at just £150k, was delivered with obviously repaired damage on the the driver’s front wing and appalling orange peel. It was resprayed and detailed at Tesla’s expense and took 2 months to rectify. It had a list of other faults, broken speakers, non working window switches, dashboard creaks, yellow border around the screen, creases in the front seats, vibrating drive shafts etc.,

This was all resolved way before Tesla Customer Service in the UK took a headlong dive into oblivion. I wouldn’t buy another Tesla of any colour even if you paid me. Hence why I have ordered a Taycan. I fully expect it to eclipse my present P100D and am looking forward to it.
Sponsored

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
that’s equally true of the model S. The model 3 performance is much closer to the taycan than the model S.
I understand that you are in this forum to sell t cars, but nothing changes the fact that most people here want to know more about Taycan. Most of us do not share your passion about cars which are in my opinion outside, inside, quality and usability wise flat out ugly.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I understand that you are in this forum to sell t cars, but nothing changes the fact that most people here want to know more about Taycan. Most of us do not share your passion about cars which are in my opinion outside, inside, quality and usability wise flat out ugly.
100% agree.
It really would be nice if people could remain on topic and not bring up Tesla at every opportunity. There are plenty of appropriate places to discuss Tesla with Tesla nuts.
Sponsored