• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +. Asking $84,949.

Taycan_mjkh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD Base
Country flag
Options Include: Premium Package, Performance Battery Plus (93.4 kWh), 20” Taycan Turbo Aero Wheels, Adaptive Cruise Control, Mobile Charger Connect w 25’ Cord, Carrera White Metallic, Rear 2+1 Seats, Porsche Electric Sport Sound, Power Folding Exterior Mirrors, Porsche All Weather Floor Mats, Tinted Windows.

This is a single owner car being sold by a meticulous owner. While it is a 2021 model year, it was not delivered new until middle of February 2022. It has all the options you want on these cars, without the costly ones most people don’t’ want. In the 18 months I have owned it, it has only been hand washed and waxed, and the battery has been maintained in strict accordance with Porsche recommendations and best practices to ensure optimal performance and negligible to no degradation. I’ve never tried to see how many miles could be achieved with a full charge of the Performance Plus Battery, but in flat and warm Florida, I believe it would well exceed 300 miles if driven wisely.

The car is a fabulous machine. Best vehicle I have ever owned, hands down. I’m selling it because I have a family of 4 and need the space of an SUV to move the family and all the stuff we travel with.

It comes with the original upgraded level 2 Mobile Charger Connect with 25ft of charging cable still in the original packaging. I never needed to install it at my house because I have a charger at my office and don’t drive a lot so once a week on the level 2 charger at work for a few hours and I was all set.

Never been in a wreck of any kind.

Porsche Taycan Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +.  Asking $84,949. IMG-6567

Porsche Taycan Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +.  Asking $84,949. IMG-6563

Porsche Taycan Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +.  Asking $84,949. IMG-6566

Porsche Taycan Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +.  Asking $84,949. IMG-6568

Porsche Taycan Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +.  Asking $84,949. IMG-6549

Porsche Taycan Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +.  Asking $84,949. IMG-6547

Porsche Taycan Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +.  Asking $84,949. charger ba

Porsche Taycan Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +.  Asking $84,949. charger bag open with manuals

Porsche Taycan Excellent Condition Low Miles 2021 Taycan Base with Performance Battery +.  Asking $84,949. window sticker