Neil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT4S, Merc GLE
Country flag
Hope you are looking at this combo in real-life before buying! Pl do, things appear different in real-life as always :)
I tried to but the little bits of leather and metal they put in front of you hardly make it easier. I have not been able to find a car that has the same combination yet to see it in real life.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Neil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Agree with Jvincent. Too much brown but it is very nice looking. I went with the Atacama and Gentian combo but I never had a beige interior either.

I saw a truffle with deviated cream color stitching and that was exquisite. Made a big difference to have that contrast. But too expensive for the stitching.

I would also be concerned with a bit of reflection with truffle but that is just a suspicion.
I agree. The deviated stitching would make a big difference but too expensive for what it is. I wondered if I could lighten it up with different colored seatbelts?

OP
OP

Neil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My vote is for the atacama beige. I've seen it in person and like all the two-tone interiors they look good due to the contrast from the different colors. The brown is not bad either, but a lot of brown..
That was my worry - if there was too much brown everywhere and may get dreary after some time.
Sponsored