Ionity Bill UK

allan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi E-Tron
Country flag
Zapmap is your friend. Just filter for ccs chargers 100kw+. If you go to Wales and North Scotland you'll need to add 50kw chargers to the filter. As has been mentioned, Eon and ionity chargers work well. Instavolt also.
Sponsored

andyd

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Mclaren 570GT, Cayenne
Country flag
I agree. Zapmap makes the experience less stressful. I used an installation one yesterday. Was the easiest and best I found yet. Ionity very problematic but at least you can phone them in the evening unlike ecotricity.

Zapmap is your friend. Just filter for ccs chargers 100kw+. If you go to Wales and North Scotland you'll need to add 50kw chargers to the filter. As has been mentioned, Eon and ionity chargers work well. Instavolt also.

andyd

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Mclaren 570GT, Cayenne
Country flag
No need to have range anxiety, more likely to have charger anxiety!! Never knowing if it will work!
I agree.
I've used 5 chargers today. 3 didn't work at all. One started and was really quick but then all the chanrgers lost power after 5 minutes.
There's a great one qt Milton Keynes coachway and also Banbury behind Costa.

OP
OP
Gogs

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
I agree.
I've used 5 chargers today. 3 didn't work at all. One started and was really quick but then all the chanrgers lost power after 5 minutes.
There's a great one qt Milton Keynes coachway and also Banbury behind Costa.
Yeah, Banbury chargers are good, used them twice now. Fast and reliable.
Sponsored