MelbourneTaycan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi, I just received my Taycan 4s in Melbourne Australia on Saturday and now all screens are no longer working. Is there a way to turn the central screen and the haptic screen back on? The car still drives fine however but with no digital screens and also “LCA not available” is appearing as a fault code. Also I can’t control the features of the car due to the screens not working. Would appreciate some help please and has anyone had a similar experience?

Porsche Taycan Just picked up Taycan 4S in Australia - Problems A4A5FC11-25BF-451E-B1AC-18EAF3DCE605
Sponsored

OP
OP
MelbourneTaycan

MelbourneTaycan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi Genau,
Thankyou very much. This has completely fixed my problem. I really appreciate your help. I’m just trying to work out how to set and use the auto lift function over speed bumps and driveway and also to setup Porache connect with my mobile phone.
Regards Justin

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Activate SmartLift in the PCM so that it is in standby (1 time task). When near the speed bump or drive you want to raise the car then simply tap on the air suspension icon which will turn blue and you'll see a prompt on the PCM. Acknowledge this and this location is then set. Note you'll need to do the same in reverse direction as needed.

When set approach slowly to give the feature a chance to update the location and you'll see the air suspension light up blue automatically.

For Porsche Connect ensure the dealer has registered your details correctly (you should receive emails for this and for the activation of all services). Not all services may be available on day 1 so be patient. They will show up as "pending activation" in My Porsche Connect web site.

Not off to a great start but enjoy!
Sponsored