LA area electrician recommendation?

COCALI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gentian Blue 4S
Country flag
After searching multiple terms on this forum, I couldn't find any recommendations for an electrician who can install a charger for my 4S in LA (westside/SM)- any recs would be greatly appreciated- thanks in advance

(as an aside, there is exactly one EA charger about 4 miles from my house- drove over the other night, around 8, to charge up. A white turbo had beaten me to it!- I waited patiently lol
Sponsored

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
After searching multiple terms on this forum, I couldn't find any recommendations for an electrician who can install a charger for my 4S in LA (westside/SM)- any recs would be greatly appreciated- thanks in advance

(as an aside, there is exactly one EA charger about 4 miles from my house- drove over the other night, around 8, to charge up. A white turbo had beaten me to it!- I waited patiently lol

I had some work done by these guys.
https://troutelectricusa.com/services/electric-vehicle-charging/

I live in Orange County and they did a great job with my install, they have very good reviews on yelp also and serve the Westside.

Ajay

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
When I lived in LA, I used a guy named Smokey McSparkfun to wire my first home. I think he primarily works out of Walmart Parking Lots (check behind the dumpsters). I tried to find him to do some work on my second home after my first burned down but had no luck! For some reason the Fire Department guy sifting through the ashes of my first home was also looking for him. Last I heard he was doing some time in "Public Housing" upstate. I think he should be out on bail by now. If you find him, tell him I say "Hey!"...

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
When I lived in LA, I used a guy named Smokey McSparkfun to wire my first home. I think he primarily works out of Walmart Parking Lots (check behind the dumpsters). I tried to find him to do some work on my second home after my first burned down but had no luck! For some reason the Fire Department guy sifting through the ashes of my first home was also looking for him. Last I heard he was doing some time in "Public Housing" upstate. I think he should be out on bail by now. If you find him, tell him I say "Hey!"...
I live in Sherman Oaks and I used A.D.I. Electric 866-561-7545 to install my JuiceBox. They charged me $295.00 but I already had a 240 outlet. All they had to do was remove the outlet and then hardwire the JuiceBox. It took them about 30 minutes. The $295 was their minimum charge. No problems since the JuiceBox has been installed.

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
I live in Sherman Oaks and I used A.D.I. Electric 866-561-7545 to install my JuiceBox. They charged me $295.00 but I already had a 240 outlet. All they had to do was remove the outlet and then hardwire the JuiceBox. It took them about 30 minutes. The $295 was their minimum charge. No problems since the JuiceBox has been installed.
You REALLY didn't mean to quote me, did you? ;)

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
Why not? You know Walmart does carry a lot of things so they may have an electrician on aisle 3.
No. Walmart electrician isi in aisle 13.
Sponsored