Lockdown

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - Soon, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid
Dealer now confirmed, my spec must be locked in by next Thursday 23rd. Looking forward to finalising my spec, one step closer!

Woodie4s

First Name
Wayne
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S bmw i3
Dealer now confirmed, my spec must be locked in by next Thursday 23rd. Looking forward to finalising my spec, one step closer!
exciting, although making the final choice will be hard I think . On version 100 of mine in the configurator !

OP
Gogs

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Reaction score
Vehicles
exciting, although making the final choice will be hard I think . On version 100 of mine in the configurator !
The daily tweak! Crazy, like a kid in a sweetie shop!!

MissionC

Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 911, Taycan 4S on order
The daily tweak! Crazy, like a kid in a sweetie shop!!
It’s addictive! My build lock is 1/30, but I had to step away from the configurator a few weeks ago. Was going crazy with all the tweaks and wanted everything locked in. As Tom Petty once sang, “the waiting is the hardest part.”

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 530d M-Sport Touring, VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328, Bentley Continental Flying Spur
Hi

Do you have an estimated start of build, or delivery date yet? My dealer is being very cagey about that....

Cheers
David

OP
Gogs

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hi

Do you have an estimated start of build, or delivery date yet? My dealer is being very cagey about that....

Cheers
David
I’ll update after visit to showroom next Thursday. I’m expecting them to tell me the plan, but willing to accept that it is subject to change.