nothing

caslca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TTS
Country flag
Strange indeed. What does your dealer say? One thing to check is the SOS light in the overhead console - is it solid green color? If not, it would prevent you from logging in correctly. The dealer needs to perform a GPS reset procedure to get the SOS back in order first.

OP
OP

tibiborsos

First Name
feri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan
Strange indeed. What does your dealer say? One thing to check is the SOS light in the overhead console - is it solid green color? If not, it would prevent you from logging in correctly. The dealer needs to perform a GPS reset procedure to get the SOS back in order first.
Yes it is solid green. Nothing he just make a video and he said he would speak with the PCM team if there is an easy solution and if not they will upgrade the softwer or install it again but they need more time because i just went there without an appointment.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Try your secondary Porsche Connect ID withe the second key.

Pull the 12v for a hard reset.

Dealer should know how to handle this.

OP
OP

tibiborsos

First Name
feri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan
Try your secondary Porsche Connect ID withe the second key.

Dealer should know how to handle this.
I tried the secondary key but its the same. There is no account menu in the settings, im sure they can handle it im just curious if there is anybody else who has the same problem

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I tried the secondary key but its the same. There is no account menu in the settings, im sure they can handle it im just curious if there is anybody else who has the same problem
Sporadic things like this occur from time to time. I had an odd moment last week after leaving my car off grid for 2 days. The car would only login as Guest and there was no option to change to either of my two other accounts even after regaining a good cell connection and locking the car for an hour.

Oddly I then got a drivers key low battery warning and after changing that the logging issue disappeared by coincidence or otherwise.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I've had the "missing account" option – as you described – once before. For me – the lock the car – walk away for 30 mins – routine restored it.

I've not had it happen again.

🤷‍♀️

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
On Taycan – does doing this require any tool? Like a small ratchet to loosen the negative terminal ? I'm just wondering if I should be carrying something in the car to do this?

OP
OP

tibiborsos

First Name
feri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan
I've had the "missing account" option – as you described – once before. For me – the lock the car – walk away for 30 mins – routine restored it.

I've not had it happen again.

🤷‍♀️
Unfortunately it doesnt solve my problem, i left my car at home for the weekend and still it isnt there

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
As your car is so new – perhaps something didn't go right with part of the pre-delivery inspection provisioning process.

Attached are the technical instructions for the US – I don't have EU version – though I imagine its similar. The steps that must be performed with "clear view of the sky" and the workshop computer are "interesting" to say the least!

I'd go back to your dealer and get them to resolve.

Attachments

OP
OP

tibiborsos

First Name
feri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan
The most odd in this problem is that before the factory reset i found the accounts menu but then my car wasnt connected to my account so i didnt try to log in.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
On Taycan – does doing this require any tool? Like a small ratchet to loosen the negative terminal ? I'm just wondering if I should be carrying something in the car to do this?
Check the PGTK App but suspect you'll need a tool i.e. spanner just like a normal battery.
Sponsored