On Storage Package

cthpeter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo
Country flag
The sales forgot to install the Storage Package and it cannot be changed, so I am considering whether to cancel the order, because Storage Package is very important to me.
I found a problem when I was configuring a new car on the configurator yesterday:
On the 4S version, there is no Storage Package effect by default on the preview image. After selection, the preview chart will change effect.
On the TURBO/TURBO S version, the default on the preview chart is the effect of Storage Package.
I originally thought it was just a bug on the website, but I tried the configurator in the US/Hong Kong/Europe website. It was the same, including the 3D preview function. So is this the bug of configurator? Or to say that the default on newly produced TURBO models is the effect of Storage Package.
thx
Porsche Taycan On Storage Package TAYCAN 4S
Porsche Taycan On Storage Package TAYCAN 4S DIETRO
Porsche Taycan On Storage Package TAYCAN 4S MODIFICATO
Porsche Taycan On Storage Package TAYCAN 4S DIETRO MODIFICATO
Porsche Taycan On Storage Package TAYCAN TURBO

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
The sales forgot to install the Storage Package and it cannot be changed, so I am considering whether to cancel the order, because Storage Package is very important to me.
I found a problem when I was configuring a new car on the configurator yesterday:
On the 4S version, there is no Storage Package effect by default on the preview image. After selection, the preview chart will change effect.
On the TURBO/TURBO S version, the default on the preview chart is the effect of Storage Package.
I originally thought it was just a bug on the website, but I tried the configurator in the US/Hong Kong/Europe website. It was the same, including the 3D preview function. So is this the bug of configurator? Or to say that the default on newly produced TURBO models is the effect of Storage Package.
thx
TAYCAN 4S.png
TAYCAN 4S DIETRO.png
TAYCAN 4S MODIFICATO.png
TAYCAN 4S DIETRO MODIFICATO.png
TAYCAN TURBO.png
I’ve got storage option in my 4 s. The central storage is useless as you have to bend your wrist to get in. I wouldn’t cancel just because of lack of storage option. Unless you need to hooks in the boot etc.

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
Dai. Yeah I think you live without it, no need to cancel?

ThomasDK

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3
Country flag
Anyone have the part number for the hooks in the rear! Or are they stupid. I did not order the storage pack

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
No part number but they are flushed into the trunk, be a hard retrofit to make it look good.

OP
OP

cthpeter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo
Country flag
the default on newly produced TURBO/TURBO S models is the effect of Storage Package?(configurator)
Sponsored