SteveGTS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan on order
Country flag
My order disappeared from the My Porsche app 2 days ago, although it's still there on the web version. It looks like it is trying to load but never gets there. Same issue on Apple and Android.

This happened roughly the same time I got the invoice but could be a coincidence.

Anyone else have this?
Sponsored

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Car is at the dealership and noticed i moved to stage 5 this morning. Probably doesn't mean much but pleased. App doesn't have stages now but just has the car with VIN etc waiting for me to log into the car.

Also have my invoice.

Last edited:

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, BMW 230i convertible
Country flag
Yeah, this happened to me earlier this week. Can still see it on the web version and am at stage 4 (my dealer told me two weeks ago that the car had been produced and was at Emden). I was hoping it was because my car had arrived at the dealer and they were registering it but it seems this is not the case

OP
OP
SteveGTS

SteveGTS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah, this happened to me earlier this week. Can still see it on the web version and am at stage 4 (my dealer told me two weeks ago that the car had been produced and was at Emden). I was hoping it was because my car had arrived at the dealer and they were registering it but it seems this is not the case
Mine is in a compound at the dealership awaiting clearance from the stop sale. I have paid for it but it hasn't been registered yet, computer says no until the stop is removed.

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, BMW 230i convertible
Country flag
Mine is in a compound at the dealership awaiting clearance from the stop sale. I have paid for it but it hasn't been registered yet, computer says no until the stop is removed.
Should have said that this is for the Cayman I have on order so isn’t subject to the stop sale. I haven’t received the invoice yet

The Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Yep, same here… disappeared from the app but still there on the web version, stuck on phase 3 for last 2 months… i actually thought that the issue in the app might have been a prelude to moving to stage 4, but on reading this thread obviously not!!

OP
OP
SteveGTS

SteveGTS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OP
OP
SteveGTS

SteveGTS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The answer to the original problem seemed to be that the order was in limbo, on Sunday I got the stage 5 notification and was able to add my car to My Garage. Haven't actually got the car due to the stop sale but it has been paid for and I can configure some options via the app.
Sponsored