JDNEPA

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Any folks in the eastern PA areas - pretty good crew with C&C, main line, Philly exotics, etc. Just curious if there are any owners besides me with Taycans participating in Wilkes-Barre C&C, Allentown C&C, Main Line C&C, or other social car shows and the like? I had an R8 and there are quite a few owners that had 'em. I don't see much EV/Taycan traffic for these types of events, or I'm just not plugged in.
Sponsored

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Getting my Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo this week and also enjoy get togethers and shows. Located in South Jersey, about 15 minutes south east of Philadelphia.

OP
OP
JDNEPA

JDNEPA

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@NJ-Taycan - Great color choice. My wife keeps telling me that she loves the green and would encourage that route - we have a Gentian Blue Metallic Turbo S...

I'm like 2 hours north of Philly but I venture south quite a bit as a lot of events down that way.

RoseyPSU

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage
Country flag
@NJ-Taycan - we have a Gentian Blue Metallic Turbo S...
I don't know, seems to me like you already have the best color :)

I have a Gentian Blue TTS as well. I'm about 2 hours south of you near Harrisburg.

OP
OP
JDNEPA

JDNEPA

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sweet - so, apparently we have the triangle covered - 3 Taycans and 3 points about equal distance from each other - Harrisburg to Philly/NJ to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. Get the sense our cars are a bit more rare in PA than other places in the US. I don't see them around me ...like at all.

RoseyPSU

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage
Country flag
Sweet - so, apparently we have the triangle covered - 3 Taycans and 3 points about equal distance from each other - Harrisburg to Philly/NJ to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. Get the sense our cars are a bit more rare in PA than other places in the US. I don't see them around me ...like at all.
I'm surprised you see anything other than 10 year old pick-up trucks around you....

I was up in the Poconos a few weeks ago. It really is a level 3 charger dead zone (like most of Central PA).

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
Getting my Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo this week and also enjoy get togethers and shows. Located in South Jersey, about 15 minutes south east of Philadelphia.
Hi Chuck it's Joe with the mats!

Looking forward to seeing that new ride on the road near me soon!

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Hi Chuck it's Joe with the mats!

Looking forward to seeing that new ride on the road near me soon!
She will be delivered this Thursday Joe!

OP
OP
JDNEPA

JDNEPA

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@RoseyPSU There is one EA charger on 81 up by Scranton. There are a few Tesla Superchargers and looking forward to Elon opening those up for non-Teslas (just to fill in a few blanks). It's not too bad given my house is setup and generally most places I'm going to have chargers so center of the dead zone is home. ...so far working well for me. There are quite a few Teslas......

Pinballplanet

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Panamera ST eHybrid, 1983 928 S - 5 speed
Country flag
Anyone here own the Mamba green Taycan CT that was parked in King of Prussia last evening? 21” wheels, model designation delete, brown interior (I think). It looked great. (I’m still waiting for mine…)
Sponsored