LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
A friend of mine was at the PEC in Atlanta yesterday and had this interesting interaction:

While I accompanied my brother for his Porsche Delivery Experience in Atlanta, Porsche's new NA CEO Kjell Gruner was there doing a tour of the facility. While I was using the restroom, my brother was overlooking at his new Taycan 4S from the second level. Kjell Gruner walked up and asked if that was his new Taycan, my brother said yes. Kjell Gruner told him that we are coming out with the RWD Taycan next year, as there is big demand. He said it will start at $85k, but we always add things. I can't believe I missed this conversation, as I'm highly interested.
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
A friend of mine was at the PEC in Atlanta yesterday and had this interesting interaction:

While I accompanied my brother for his Porsche Delivery Experience in Atlanta, Porsche's new NA CEO Kjell Gruner was there doing a tour of the facility. While I was using the restroom, my brother was overlooking at his new Taycan 4S from the second level. Kjell Gruner walked up and asked if that was his new Taycan, my brother said yes. Kjell Gruner told him that we are coming out with the RWD Taycan next year, as there is big demand. He said it will start at $85k, but we always add things. I can't believe I missed this conversation, as I'm highly interested.
Pricing exactly like in China. This will be a very competitive EV.

Obiwanpat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Country flag
when ??? :) can't wait ! (the 4s is too expensive for me)

ATLTaycan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag

Sounds like a good source. ;)

MissionE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo
Country flag
Far from poor man’s. I’m specifically bypassing the turbos and 4wd models for a more pure machine. And perhaps above all, it will be a lighter car.

and why would the head of PCNA mention a cheaper model to a customer who just bought a 4S, thus bringing attention to him spending more money? Seems unprofessional.
Sponsored

Last edited: