daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Mercedes AMG GTS Edition 1
Country flag
Anyone else in this situation, my 22 RWD arrived at Houston port around Oct 22 and finally went to Port Processing milestone complete on Nov 5. At the same time TYD changed the date to enroute to Dealor Oct 29 and Arrived at your Porsche Dealor as 10/29. As to SA the car is release for transport and estimated date at Dealership 11/12. But it seems there has been no movement since Nov 5th as the Dealor is in Houston also. Anyone else experience similar delays? also how long does it take before car released from transport and said to have exited port of entry Nov 9th. Does it sit somewhere else or is usually on transport ?
Sponsored

ab521

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, CT4
Country flag
My CT4 arrived in Houston on 11/5, TYD had “Port Processing” for a day, then switched back to saying it’s on the vessel. SA says the car is in port processing, scheduled to arrive at the dealership in Austin on 11/19.

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
Car arrived at dealership for me but says its still at port

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Car arrived at dealership for me but says its still at port
Hmm, your experience is maybe applicable to what I’m seeing now. Using a ship tracking app, I tracked my car on the ship and saw that it got into port and then left port for China (must have unloaded)…that was a week ago and TYD site still doesn’t even show it as “entering port” yet. My dealer is only 23 miles from that port, so I suspect te car may just show up at the dealer before TYD budges. I have no open campaigns. ??‍♂

OP
OP

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Mercedes AMG GTS Edition 1
Country flag
Just as I wrote this today, my Dealor messaged me that the car is at the dealership as got in in the morning and will take delivery today or tomorrow.

ab521

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, CT4
Country flag
daned, MY21 or MY22?

Peterp100

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Tesla Model S
Country flag
Using a ship tracker my car arrived at the port on time, 11/05/21. Track Your Dream still shows it as at port and my SA is also telling me that all the Taycan's are being held at the port for some reason. Track Your Dream on 11/05 actually showed my car on the ship until the 10th I think at which point it was on its way to Asia, I had to confirm with my SA that it was indeed dropped off at the port and not still on the ship. Then one day it showed as "Port Processing" again, maybe on the 12th, and not he 13th changed to a 11/19 delivery. Today it is back to a 11/05 delivery at the dealership date and my SA is telling me it is still at the port. So I'm hoping for a 11/19 delivery and am just listening to my SA now to avoid frustration with the Track Your Dream website. The Site was much more accurate while the car was being built in Europe.
Sponsored