Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
The connect app says £16.24. Nothing on my card yet.

OP
OP
Gogs

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just a FYI, I had a funny issue today at the office with charging, on the drivers side I flicked to open up the charging port which opened, but charging failed to start. After 5 minutes of head scratching I thought I'd try and charge on the passenger side. Once I walked round there I noticed that after DC charging I forgot to flick the flap back up and the charging port door obviously cant close and was half open. Once I flipped it closed and closed the door, was able to successfully charge from drivers side. That just made me think i should not have been able to open the drivers side charging port as in theory the passenger charging port door was already open.

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Just a FYI, I had a funny issue today at the office with charging, on the drivers side I flicked to open up the charging port which opened, but charging failed to start. After 5 minutes of head scratching I thought I'd try and charge on the passenger side. Once I walked round there I noticed that after DC charging I forgot to flick the flap back up and the charging port door obviously cant close and was half open. Once I flipped it closed and closed the door, was able to successfully charge from drivers side. That just made me think i should not have been able to open the drivers side charging port as in theory the passenger charging port door was already open.
Interesting. I have left mine open too and the electric door tries to shut on the open bit. It’s not a great design....

OP
OP
Gogs

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interesting. I have left mine open too and the electric door tries to shut on the open bit. It’s not a great design....
No, defo not, I drove 100 miles with the port open, now I need to clean it!
Sponsored