PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
A nice review without being annoying! Yay!
Agreed! I love the shorter reviews that skip the over-repeated fluff and talk about practical things. The range part is very nice and they did a great job describing real world use & results. Great review.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Agreed! I love the shorter reviews that skip the over-repeated fluff and talk about practical things. The range part is very nice and they did a great job describing real world use & results. Great review.
...although I cringed at yet another "it doesn't have a Turbo" discussion.

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
...although I cringed at yet another "it doesn't have a Turbo" discussion.
Yes I know it started out that way and I was concerned about Jeff Glucker, but he turns it around very quickly and then has nothing but glowing words to say.

I found this video to be the most encouraging I've seen for a long time where he does a range test in sport mode and some Sport Plus and still has over 50 miles of range left after driving over 190 miles with mountains.
His comment was the EPA estimate is a joke.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes I know it started out that way and I was concerned about Jeff Glucker, but he turns it around very quickly and then has nothing but glowing words to say.

I found this video to be the most encouraging I've seen for a long time where he does a range test in sport mode and some Sport Plus and still has over 50 miles of range left after driving over 190 miles with mountains.
His comment was the EPA estimate is a joke.
totallly agree. I should have been more positive about the video, since except for that one sentence, it was really good ;) I did like that he talked about driving it aggressively, through the mountains, e.g. like it was meant to be driven, and still got such a great range.
Sponsored